Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Given that you are disposed to blackouts, how do you know you haven't fucked a fat hairy bear with tattoos and aids? How do you know you didn't vote for Ahmadinejad for president?
    The fat hairy bear only gave me Crabs, not the AIDS. I think I wrote in Ivan The Terrible for President once when I was loaded on Election Day.

I've been binge drinking for 30 years. I wouldn't recommend it as a regular activity but if you must, I've discovered a few tips for survival

>limit your hard liquor choice to one PREMIUM brand. Absolute, Grey Goose, Belvedere, etc are way more forgiving the following morning than the cheap shit. avoid sugary mixed drinks

>try and consume as much water right before you collapse into bed...
    as much as u can physically tolerate. alcohol dehydrates your body worse than a 45 minute workout in 95 degree heat

>a coated baby aspirin (81 mg) needs to be consumed with the water
    Take another with water when you wake up the following morning

>shut your phone. NEVER text during binges
    absolutely no facebook, myspace, twitter, or whatever else you may do durung your sober moments.
    Browsing HA is also not recommended

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    The OP is always talking about getting drunk. I pegged him for an alcoholic months ago. Jerking off outside a neighbor's window? Yea, that's creepy. God knows what he'll do the next time he blacks out.

Plenty of news stories about guys who got so drunk or high, they don't remember raping and murdering their neighbors.

I hope his neighbor keeps her doors locked and a loaded gun.
    I wouldn't hurt anybody. I'm too good natured when I drink. I think that she was flattered that I found her so attractive. Usually I stay in the house and use the binoculars and can catch a glimpse of her while she's sitting on the toilet. But it was hot inside my house and I guess I wandered outside to get some fresh air and probably should have taken care of myself before I opened that bottle of whiskey.

Gold Poster

Binge drinking is pretty much all I know however I stick mostly to beer and occasional shot of Jameson Whisky.

Veteran Poster

This whole thread is a big waste of time. OP asked the question "is binge drinking really that bad"? but seems to justify and rationalize it every time someone points out something negative that has come from it. If it wasn't a problem, you'd never have asked the question. You seem to be looking to shoot down all arguments that it is a problem, just so you will be able to tell yourself no-one could give you a reason to stop. If you were actually OK with it, you wouldn't even be asking. And if it weren't a problem for you to do so, you'd have already walked away from it.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

I was drinking a few of these last night.

...stir it up and pass it around.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    This whole thread is a big waste of time. OP asked the question "is binge drinking really that bad"? but seems to justify and rationalize it every time someone points out something negative that has come from it. If it wasn't a problem, you'd never have asked the question. You seem to be looking to shoot down all arguments that it is a problem, just so you will be able to tell yourself no-one could give you a reason to stop. If you were actually OK with it, you wouldn't even be asking. And if it weren't a problem for you to do so, you'd have already walked away from it.
    You sound like you could use a few drinks chill fella.

Your an alcoholic.
    I use to drink too....I was never an alcoholic but several incidents made me quit.
    It started in the military and the military culture PROMOTES drinking....it just does.
    When your overseas and in a war....sure....your gonna drink like a fish because hey...you may die.
    I had several incidents in the military where I "blacked out" and did and said things I couldnt remember.
    I dont like being a drunken idiot because cruel people WILL take advantage of you.
    My thing was I liked 40's.
    Old English 40's to be exact and I would drink 2 a day one right after the other.
    It got so bad I would be up waiting for the 7 eleven to open the liquor cabinet so I could get a 40...IN THE MORNING.
    I was becoming an alcoholic and I woke up fast.
    I still drink beer but no more malt liquor and I only drink 1 beer a day IF that.
    My father was an alcoholic and as much as I hate to admit it our lives have been similar.
    Part of the reason why I stopped exercising and blew up bigger than a house was my massive beer intake.
    Im very disciplined now when it comes to booze.
    BINGE DRINKING ONLY HURTS YOURSELF.
    Take it from someone who knows.
    I was never an alchy but friends would make certain comments that made me think they thought I was.....
    Its just embarrassing.

Default Drinkin'...

Is Binge Drinking Really That Bad???
    Answer: YES!!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86
    Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    You sound like you could use a few drinks chill fella.
    why? think it could dumb me down to where you might have a chance in an argument? I don't think there's enough whiskey in the world.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer