Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Been sober for 12 years. The life your living, I've lived it. It sucks.

Thank you! I am not a fan of drinking and ive seen too many people, smart kids, people with potential, who have literally RUINED their lives with partying and binge drinking and i like to add my 2 cents when i can

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'm a really happy guy. I just like to get loaded once a week. I never drive drunk and always have arrangements if I'm out. The worst thing I've done during a blackout lately was forgetting that I was outside and jerking off into a trashcan while looking at my neighbor through her window. She told me the next day. We're friendly and she thought it was funny.

thats....not a good sign, in fact, if your neighbor wasnt so nice you would be labeled a sex offender and possibly go to jail, so you better rethink that

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    I'm a really happy guy. I just like to get loaded once a week. I never drive drunk and always have arrangements if I'm out. The worst thing I've done during a blackout lately was forgetting that I was outside and jerking off into a trashcan while looking at my neighbor through her window. She told me the next day. We're friendly and she thought it was funny.
    Need to add a new category for that one:

Question: What kind of drunk are you?
    Crazy drunk 2 (11.1%)
    Sad drunk 1 (5.6%)
    Violent drunk 0 (0%)
    Loud drunk 3 (16.7%)
    Touchy-Feely drunk 1 (5.6%)
    Fun drunk 11 (61.1%)
    Forgetting that I was outside and jerking off into a trashcan while looking at my neighbor through her window 1 (5.6%)

Unless it falls under the category of "fun" drunk??

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Need to add a new category for that one:

Question: What kind of drunk are you?
    Crazy drunk 2 (11.1%)
    Touchy-Feely drunk 1 (5.6%)
    Fun drunk 11 (61.1%)
    Forgetting that I was outside and jerking off into a trashcan while looking at my neighbor through her window 1 (5.6%)

Unless it falls under the category of "fun" drunk??
    As a drunk, I'm also these.

Quote Originally Posted by generalchaos34
    thats....not a good sign, in fact, if your neighbor wasnt so nice you would be labeled a sex offender and possibly go to jail, so you better rethink that
    She's a nice lady. She lives on the west side of my house. The lady on the east side of my house is Persian and twice I've had sexual intercourse with her. I won't go back for any more because under her thick mound of black pubic hair her pussy lips are more purple than Whoopi Goldberg's gums and looks weird. I wouldn't want her to find out that I was masturbating in front of another woman's window because she might get jealous.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Some people used binge drinking as an excuse for somewhat being alcoholic! They say they only drink 1 or 2 times in a week (of course it's not true) and so they love to drown in it. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

The OP is always talking about getting drunk. I pegged him for an alcoholic months ago. Jerking off outside a neighbor's window? Yea, that's creepy. God knows what he'll do the next time he blacks out.

Plenty of news stories about guys who got so drunk or high, they don't remember raping and murdering their neighbors.

I hope his neighbor keeps her doors locked and a loaded gun.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Given that you are disposed to blackouts, how do you know you haven't fucked a fat hairy bear with tattoos and aids? How do you know you didn't vote for Ahmadinejad for president?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.