Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

it's ridiculous how brainwashed the mainstream media has the average person into believing they call it down the middle, while Fox is somehow so biased...ALL mainstream media is biased, and the majority of the bias comes from the Left...

Fox might be slanted farther right than the others slant left, but the left slanters are in higher numbers...

I don't think PBS should be entitled to tax payer money. If they can't survive on their own dime.... then fuck em.
    They suck anyway.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DudeLove
    it's ridiculous how brainwashed the mainstream media has the average person into believing they call it down the middle, while Fox is somehow so biased...ALL mainstream media is biased, and the majority of the bias comes from the Left...

Fox might be slanted farther right than the others slant left, but the left slanters are in higher numbers...
    the people have been propogandized it's true. but this post is a good example. The truth is almost all media has a proto-fascist, or "right" of center tilt to it. It only seems like it is a left or liberal bent, because FOX and Rush and the less than 1% of the populous that is indoctrinated by their drivel and talking points is so far out of touch with anything remotely close to reality. Remember, all the news you get on TV is in fact brought to you by 5 huge, multinational corporations. You will get only the information they want you to hear/know. Gotta keep the cattle moving toward the slaughterhouse you know. Work, work, work so you can continue to consume shit you don't really need. Anything that might upset the herd will be silenced and or ignored.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Fucking douche, makes me embarrassed to be a Republican...

C'est La Vie!

this version is better:

I'm partial to this one:

http://www.webtvhub.com/hilarious-bi...ke-he-sees-em/

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Has there ever been anything like the, "terrorist fist jab" incident on the News Hour? No. Has Jim Lehrer, or any other reporter for the News Hour, endorsed a candidate on the air? No. Has Jim Lehrer, or any other reporter for the News Hour, taken sides on a issue while on the air? No. The American people have a right to a public news outlet whose government funding prevents it from being to far skewed in any direction. It's a better buy for your dime than any tax dollar blown on the Iraq War.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby

the people have been propogandized it's true. but this post is a good example. The truth is almost all media has a proto-fascist, or "right" of center tilt to it. It only seems like it is a left or liberal bent, because FOX and Rush and the less than 1% of the populous that is indoctrinated by their drivel and talking points is so far out of touch with anything remotely close to reality. Remember, all the news you get on TV is in fact brought to you by 5 huge, multinational corporations. You will get only the information they want you to hear/know. Gotta keep the cattle moving toward the slaughterhouse you know. Work, work, work so you can continue to consume shit you don't really need. Anything that might upset the herd will be silenced and or ignored.
    my favorite program of talking heads is Morning Joe, that program is as "fair and balanced" as I've seen in the mainstream...and that is on the same network that proudly brings you Keith Olberman, who is just as bad for the Left as Rush or Hannity is for the right...I'd love to hear anyone argue a case for Olberman being fair...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    this version is better:

I'm partial to this one:

that was weird, was that kid's head really that big, or was that a fake body making it look big, in parody of O'Reilly?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    this version is better:

I'm partial to this one:

that was weird, was that kid's head really that big, or was that a fake body making it look big, in parody of O'Reilly?
    You know, I'm really not sure.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Dag! I was hoping for a new freak out, this has been around for a while. Also, there is no left or right. It is an outdated and inaccurate way of looking at issues. It only serves "the man's" drive to keep the populous divided against each other. FOX news is in fact a fascist propoganda outlet. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Agreed 1000%! Ron Paul 2012!

~BB~