Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Yes, a big load of rubbish. Don't worry AllyssaTS, I can and will protect you!

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Boo

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Yes, a big load of rubbish. Don't worry AllyssaTS, I can and will protect you!
    thanks sweety Raybabby such a man
    yes nice to have some hugging and comfort with these scary ghost

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    They might exist, too many folks have had paranormal experiences for me to dismiss them out of hand.

I'll put it this way, I'm not looking forward to seeing any ghosts eva!!
    I hear ya. Here's a sure remedy to avoid an encounter with ghosts: Keep a rabbit's foot on your key chain, hang a horse shoe on your wall, never walk under ladders, or break a mirror, never cross paths with a black cat, don't step on cracks. oh, and make sure to see your palm reader at least twice a year.
    LOL, if I have a close encounter, I keep this post on file.

Junior Poster

Poltergeists are a bit harder to explain. THey do ghost bus tours here, the tour takes in churches, castles etc all with local folklore surrounding them (ie a hooded monk that walks the ground of the church), they do the tours at dusk to add to the so called 'effect'

I didn't believe in ghosts until I was 9. I thought it was just stuff adults made up to scare us. I grew up in south Florida and although most of the buildings and houses there are pretty new, there are a few older places like St. Augustine, which is actually one of the earliest U.S. cities. My uncle had a place there that supposedly was built in the late 17th century. It almost became a historical landmark before my uncle bought it.

My brother and I stayed there one summer and it was probably one of the creepiest times of my life. Every night, my brother and I would hear moaning coming from outside the door (he and I stayed in the same room), and sometimes we'd wake up in the morning and there would be handprints on the door inside the room, even though we would lock it.

One night about 3 weeks into the summer, things changed for the worst. My brother passed out early from fishing all day, but I somehow worked up the nerve to see if I could actually see the ghost. When I heard the moaning, I tried to sneak the door open so I could "catch" the ghost, but when I opened it up, nothing was there. I decided it might be better if I pretended to be asleep, so I got into bed and hid under the covers.

Sure enough, about fifteen minutes later I saw the sliding glass door ease open and a figure came in. I couldn't tell if it was floating or not, but it kinda made its way over to the bed. I started freaking out, but I knew I had to keep pretending I was asleep to make sure I didn't scare the ghost away before I could get a closer look.

As I laid there, the ghost bent over and slowly pulled the sheets down. I cracked my eyes open and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The ghost looked just like my uncle. It must have been an ancient dead relative of his. As I kept my charade up, the ghost reached into my shorts and started touching my thighs, working its dead hands up my legs until finally his cold, clammy hands wrapped around my tiny unit and tugged on it until I got an erection. I was so terrified of the ghost that I just sat there and took it without making a move. This probably happened about 60-70 times during the summer. Each time I was too terrified to move, although a couple nights I accidentally moaned out of fear.

To this day, I'm scared to death of ghosts and I wish I could get the guts to tell my uncle to get the hell out of his house before something terrible happens to him.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    I didn't believe in ghosts until I was 9. I thought it was just stuff adults made up to scare us. I grew up in south Florida and although most of the buildings and houses there are pretty new, there are a few older places like St. Augustine, which is actually one of the earliest U.S. cities. My uncle had a place there that supposedly was built in the late 17th century. It almost became a historical landmark before my uncle bought it.

My brother and I stayed there one summer and it was probably one of the creepiest times of my life. Every night, my brother and I would hear moaning coming from outside the door (he and I stayed in the same room), and sometimes we'd wake up in the morning and there would be handprints on the door inside the room, even though we would lock it.

One night about 3 weeks into the summer, things changed for the worst. My brother passed out early from fishing all day, but I somehow worked up the nerve to see if I could actually see the ghost. When I heard the moaning, I tried to sneak the door open so I could "catch" the ghost, but when I opened it up, nothing was there. I decided it might be better if I pretended to be asleep, so I got into bed and hid under the covers.

Sure enough, about fifteen minutes later I saw the sliding glass door ease open and a figure came in. I couldn't tell if it was floating or not, but it kinda made its way over to the bed. I started freaking out, but I knew I had to keep pretending I was asleep to make sure I didn't scare the ghost away before I could get a closer look.

As I laid there, the ghost bent over and slowly pulled the sheets down. I cracked my eyes open and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The ghost looked just like my uncle. It must have been an ancient dead relative of his. As I kept my charade up, the ghost reached into my shorts and started touching my thighs, working its dead hands up my legs until finally his cold, clammy hands wrapped around my tiny unit and tugged on it until I got an erection. I was so terrified of the ghost that I just sat there and took it without making a move. This probably happened about 60-70 times during the summer. Each time I was too terrified to move, although a couple nights I accidentally moaned out of fear.

To this day, I'm scared to death of ghosts and I wish I could get the guts to tell my uncle to get the hell out of his house before something terrible happens to him.
    Guess the ghost wasn't 'dead' yet.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

My Sister and I had a scary experience when we were kids while playing with an Ouija Board. It scared us so bad we have not touched one since!
    Those things are pure EVIL!

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    My Sister and I had a scary experience when we were kids while playing with an Ouija Board. It scared us so bad we have not touched one since!
    Those things are pure EVIL!
    Too late for you. It's a fact, siblings who use a Ouija board are doomed. Only cure is to wear some garlic around your neck and drink the blood of a goat killed on a rainy Monday.

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html