Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 100

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Anybody know who won between G.S.P. and Thiago Alves?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

stillies77

GSP whipped his ass for 5 rounds and scored 9 takedowns.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

bisping got more the knocked out, he got planted in the ground, best part was the late punch on the ground

thiago, what a dissapointing fight for him, i thought he had a chance to win, he got his assed kicked for 5 rounds

id give them the finger too if they booed me, he loves the hate and adds more excitement back to the sport, everyone was getting way to nice with each other, its nice to see some tension and hate between fighters

Rookie Poster

watch it loved every minute of and yea i'm definentaly glad bisping got ktfo too espically that last hit after henderson had knocked him out to cement things i was only dissapointed in the gsp vs. alves fight i wanted to see a knock out but it is what it is.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    id give them the finger too if they booed me, he loves the hate and adds more excitement back to the sport, everyone was getting way to nice with each other, its nice to see some tension and hate between fighters
    A lot of people don't like Brock Lesnar. I actually think he is becoming a pretty good fighter. I used to watch him on the WWE when I used to be into wrestling, it's nice to see him fighting again. I was telling a few of my friends before Mir and Lesnar fought last night that Lesnar would knock out Mir. Their first fight Lesnar gave it to Mir (though that what he says). He just made a rookie mistake in the first match.

He does add more excitement, but as he said during the post match interview, Dana White talked to him about it and he apologized the media during the post.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Alright people, anyone that disagrees with me in this I lose respect for haha. Henderson had the best knockout I have ever seen. Maybe next to Koschecks a few months ago... Oooh seeing that guys teeth lock up and his calves tense from that hit. Amazing...

I don't like white people either.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1
    Alright people, anyone that disagrees with me in this I lose respect for haha. Henderson had the best knockout I have ever seen. Maybe next to Koschecks a few months ago... Oooh seeing that guys teeth lock up and his calves tense from that hit. Amazing...
    Machida vs Silva was one of the best i have ever seen

Junior Poster

KO of the year candidate for sure. Best ever? Not too sure about that. We all knew Bisping was going down from a power right, no shock there.