Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 100

Gold Poster

Default UFC 100

Anyone else watch, i'm glad bisping got ktfo, he is a arrogant s.o.b and i was surprised brock ko'd mir like that, he is a monster.

AHHHHHHH I forgot about it shit

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Awesome. Bisping got knocked the fuck out! Second shot when he was already knocked out was great. Lesnar beat Mir's face in. Looked like a cabbage patch kid. GSP fight was boring. Just wresteled around with not much action.

Junior Poster

I'm Pissed off!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JINNOGO
    I'm Pissed off!
    Why?

stillies77

I watched it...holy shit it was great...Lesnar is a fucking beast and his postfight interview was the best one I have ever seen...Henderson made Bisping look like that bitch from the exorcist when her head turned all the way around!

Junior Poster

GSP is the whip!

The heavy weight bout was so overhyped as the biggest fight in history when it was the worst technical fight I've ever seen.

The Henderson fight was degifinetly the best tonight. The fight after lesner with fitch and the brazillian almost put me to sleep that's when I bounced.

The 1st fight with the korean was total bullshit on the scoring one judge was out of there fucking mind giving all rounds to him. It was definetly closer then what that one judge scored.

Was he the guy who knocked the dred off the african assasin?

Professional Poster

Fuck can't wait until someone puts it on youtube. Glad Lesnar won because frank was talkin plenty of shit like he man handled lesnar when it was just a rookie mistake he made to just leave an opening for the submission. Lucky shit if you asked me but this time he wasn't so lucky.

Flipping off the fans and the sponsors...the people paying him...shows what a class act Cock Chestner is, does alot to legitimize the sport.

I Hope his aryan ass dies in a fire.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jordyd19
    GSP is the whip!

The heavy weight bout was so overhyped as the biggest fight in history when it was the worst technical fight I've ever seen.

The Henderson fight was degifinetly the best tonight. The fight after lesner with fitch and the brazillian almost put me to sleep that's when I bounced.

The 1st fight with the korean was total bullshit on the scoring one judge was out of there fucking mind giving all rounds to him. It was definetly closer then what that one judge scored.

Was he the guy who knocked the dred off the african assasin?
    Worst technical fight? Did you understand what was going on? And as for Akiyama, I thought it was closer myself, but to say Belcher was robbed is retarded. It doesn't matter if he got scored 30-27 or 29-28 he still won 2 rounds. And if you're talking about Sokoudjou then no. They have never fought and Sokoudjou fights at LHW and HW.