Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default A question 4 any Military personel on here

How do your friends or battle buddies feel about you likening tgirls( I assume you like them if your on HA)

Veteran Poster

it's liking, not likening. sorry, but I are the grammar police.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Rookie Poster

Dont ask, dont tell. Sorry not brave enough. Way too damaging.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i have a quite a few british soldiers on my my msn that chat with me from convos i have with them alot of them are quite open about it ....i guess when your on the front line getting shot up etc, the worry of someone calling you a weirdo etc dont really scale with the risk of getting your head blown off..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I guess it all depends which branch of service you are in. I can only speak for the Navy, because I was in the Navy, and they really didn't care to tell you the truth.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

hey bte i have a friend in the navy, he is dating a ts and the whole ship know.no issues whatsoever...as it goes we are all going out tonight and some of his navy mates are coming out as well lol

Liberty Harkness
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    hey bte i have a friend in the navy, he is dating a ts and the whole ship know.no issues whatsoever...as it goes we are all going out tonight and some of his navy mates are coming out as well lol
    That's cool. I guess acceptance is pretty much universal, again I can only speak for the Navy and my experiences. I don't know too much about the other services and whatnot.

well out of the 11 guys that speak to me on msn, 4 are in marines ... 2 are they wouldnt say but said it was to do with intelligence/gathering and they both know each other... the others are just split logistics, drivers etc....ohh and i got 1 RAF chap that is so lovely...

On my space i have a few us marines that chat to me as well, they are quite good fun as well.. send me some mad pics and shit ..

Though i am sure some units may give the guys a hardtime but i guess its more in jest maybe...as my thinking is these guys live/work etc together so there bonds must be strong and something like sexual tastes etc i dont see being a issue at the end of the day..they still strust their mate to look out for their back when it counts.

Liberty Harkness
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    well out of the 11 guys that speak to me on msn, 4 are in marines ... 2 are they wouldnt say but said it was to do with intelligence/gathering and they both know each other... the others are just split logistics, drivers etc....ohh and i got 1 RAF chap that is so lovely...

On my space i have a few us marines that chat to me as well, they are quite good fun as well.. send me some mad pics and shit ..

Though i am sure some units may give the guys a hardtime but i guess its more in jest maybe...as my thinking is these guys live/work etc together so there bonds must be strong and something like sexual tastes etc i dont see being a issue at the end of the day..they still strust their mate to look out for their back when it counts.
    You bring up a good point. As you said their friendship will last no matter if the other person like transsexuals more than GGs. That is how friends were, they didn't care if I like transsexuals or not. Its just my sexual taste.

from what they tell me, when the shit hits the fan the only thing that matters is loyality to protect each other ... rather nice i think .... shame in civilian life people cant take just an ounce of that belief ...

Liberty Harkness
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam