Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Hehehe, like when a new "star wars" movie comes out.
    Yes, but instead of dressing up like Darth Vader I'll be wearing my 'Buddy Wood' costume.

Senior Member Junior Poster gummi baer's Avatar

Am waiting on the post office, but don't know where it would have been shipped from. Will hopefully arive by Bastille Day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hazeltucker_11779_195_462.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	253752  

"But I said I don't like sour stuff."--Naota (FLCL)

Veteran Poster

Believe the hype, folks. It's a winner from start to finish. The movie moves briskly along and the sex scenes don't overstay their welcome and are the perfect length. And yes, Hazel and Jesse's hook- up is one for the archives. They were both so good and so natural that I hesitate to call it 'acting'. The film rests on the star charisma of Hazel Tucker and she's able to not only pull if off effortlessly but carry the entire film. She easily lives up to all the high expectations.

Congratulations to all involved in the making of Hazel Goes to Hollywood and I look forward to whatever is in store in the future for Buddy and company.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Believe the hype, folks. It's a winner from start to finish. The movie moves briskly along and the sex scenes don't overstay their welcome and are the perfect length. And yes, Hazel and Jesse's hook- up is one for the archives. They were both so good and so natural that I hesitate to call it 'acting'. The film rests on the star charisma of Hazel Tucker and she's able to not only pull if off effortlessly but carry the entire film. She easily lives up to all the high expectations.

Congratulations to all involved in the making of Hazel Goes to Hollywood and I look forward to whatever is in store in the future for Buddy and company.
    Stoked to hear someone else likes it. Was afraid it was my bias!

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

I am so psyched that I get to finally share it with all of you! I had a lot of fun doing this project and I think that it'll bring all you guys n gals a lot of "fun" too. I would like to thank Grooby(Buddy Wood and Seanchai) for the opportunity to make such a cool movie and for their expertise that was essential for making this all possible. I would also like to thank my co-stars(Jesse, Cassie, Lobo, Christian, Mario, and Buddy) "Thanks for all the great sex that I get to share with the world now guys!" And last, but certainly not least I'd like to thank all my fans(Rockabilly that means you too! lol) You all have been ever so sweet and I will try and keep you all cumming and cumming some more! MuAh!

xoxoxo

Oh and btw the soundtrack couldn't have been better without the efforts of Mr. "Heath Lane" and his Bombardiers! "Thanks so much guys! The music is awesome!" You can hear more of Heath on his myspace here:

http://www.myspace.com/hbomb76

<3 Hazel