Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Ryz u gonna have to go to the chi and handle your girl lol. remind her how us brothas do it j/p lol
    Us some of us Chi-town girls would gladly be handled by Ryz.
    too bad hes canadian (those weirdo's) lmfao-Sister wouldnt like it hrm ryz? lol kidding G
    lol fuck you man.

and vanessa i'd love to come to chicago and show you a good time
    Hurry, I'm here for a limited time!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NYC is waiting for me!
    But wouldn't that be closer to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    Ryz u gonna have to go to the chi and handle your girl lol. remind her how us brothas do it j/p lol
    UMM sweety,,, i wont be doing the brothas or any THUG type in w4m.
    I don't blame you. Your playing a dangerous game. You don't have to just worry about the thugs or brothas doing that shit. All men
    seconded.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Veteran Poster

some girls CANT do it. some men dont want female BUT MANY DO. and thats how i RAKE IT IN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Us some of us Chi-town girls would gladly be handled by Ryz.
    too bad hes canadian (those weirdo's) lmfao-Sister wouldnt like it hrm ryz? lol kidding G
    lol fuck you man.

and vanessa i'd love to come to chicago and show you a good time
    Hurry, I'm here for a limited time!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NYC is waiting for me!
    But wouldn't that be closer to Canada?
    Yes it would. lol

Veteran Poster

its sounds life threatening and deceitful, but hey i need the cash.

Hmm.. Do they not notice that you're a transsexual?

Junior Poster

JHANIAH L0VE:

Was speaking of the "Personal" section on CL. There are still plenty of adverts for trannies by guys of all races, creeds, and whatever looking to get their freak on.

TsVanessa69:

You are going to love being back in NYC. Back in the day one had to becareful answering various cat calls and such from the Papis and Brothers on the street because you could never be sure... Well today, like you said, there are guys out there who want a trannie. Thing is it still is kept on the down low, that much hasn't changed.

My trannie GFs tell me they get hit on everywhere from the supermarket (by the stockboys and workers), to the Hispanic delivery boys. Am sure one restaurant must wonder why delivery boys to a certian address take so long to return! *LOL*

Even uptown and in the Bronx, a girl can nab a hot Papi, but again it's always on the down low, and you have to know who/what you are dealing with. If the guy starts hanging out with you, then hears it from his boys on the street, it's time to start packing. *LOL*

Black and Latin men see the same images of trannies as the rest, and if reports are to be believed, there is quite allot of down low gay sex going on in the hood. You just have to maintain is all. There is also the sad fact so many Latin and Black men and youths have either been in the system or done time, so they *know* what time it is, even if you've fooled the entire area.

SS

Silver Poster

business slow?

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    JHANIAH L0VE:

Was speaking of the "Personal" section on CL. There are still plenty of adverts for trannies by guys of all races, creeds, and whatever looking to get their freak on.

TsVanessa69:

You are going to love being back in NYC. Back in the day one had to becareful answering various cat calls and such from the Papis and Brothers on the street because you could never be sure... Well today, like you said, there are guys out there who want a trannie. Thing is it still is kept on the down low, that much hasn't changed.

My trannie GFs tell me they get hit on everywhere from the supermarket (by the stockboys and workers), to the Hispanic delivery boys. Am sure one restaurant must wonder why delivery boys to a certian address take so long to return! *LOL*

Even uptown and in the Bronx, a girl can nab a hot Papi, but again it's always on the down low, and you have to know who/what you are dealing with. If the guy starts hanging out with you, then hears it from his boys on the street, it's time to start packing. *LOL*

Black and Latin men see the same images of trannies as the rest, and if reports are to be believed, there is quite allot of down low gay sex going on in the hood. You just have to maintain is all. There is also the sad fact so many Latin and Black men and youths have either been in the system or done time, so they *know* what time it is, even if you've fooled the entire area.

SS
    Baby I am no stranger to NYC!!
    I know what goes on!
    And I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    Tall trannys with deadly silicone injections get mad love from papi's ALL over NYC!
    From the Port Athority, to Washington Heights to Brooklyn back to Mid-Town!
    And in NYC they will hold your hand in public, thats something Chicago rarely offers!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    JHANIAH L0VE:

TsVanessa69:

SS
    shit walking with my brother on the grand concourse, i ran into a girl i was talkin to for a while (hot as hell), and i was like ah shit. but she was cool about it lol. just looked and smile.

Lifemember