Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    I mean..the weird hat is just ...well weird. But does this dude not look more and more like Emperor Palpetine from Star Wars each day?
    Wait, the Emperor has a last name?
    yah..going back to the originals it was Emperor Palpatine. But in the prequels he was Senator Palpatine.
    I only watched the original trilogy, and have seen them all dozens of times, and only heard him referred to as "The Emperor".

I'm aware there are other star wars movies, I just would rather there weren't.
    Lol. good point. Story goes that Lucas has named almost everything in the originals (an probably prequels) for licensing purposes. The reason I know that (and other mindless trivia) is that my brother and I used to play the strategy card game in the 90s....similar to Magic (which I never got into). Those cards had writeups on everything. I think I knew the Palpatine thing before tho.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I am sick of the Clone Wars. Anakin and Obi-Wan bore me now. I would much rather see a series either before KOTOR or after the original trilogy.

Professional Poster

They're working on it. TV series taking place between ep.3 and 4.

I heard it's gonna focus on the Bounty Hunters and Boba Fett w/ no Jedi or Sith at all.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    I heard it's gonna focus on the Bounty Hunters and Boba Fett w/ no Jedi or Sith at all.
    Fett will be in it..but I think they're all minor characters. The main characters will be mentioned...but not seen. I think it's a good idea. They said the tone will be similar to Battlestar.

Then that bodes well as BSG was amazing. But i crave lightsaber duels and Jedi vs Sith.

o damn change thread name to star wars whorez...I loved Kotor and Kotor2-Played every character possible on both Light side and Dark side.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    o damn change thread name to star wars whorez...I loved Kotor and Kotor2-Played every character possible on both Light side and Dark side.
    Why would you play as the light side? In KOTOR-1 (IDK about 2), the light side was so under powered for combat compared to the darkside. Since it was basically a slasher-RPG based off the NWN engine, combat was all that mattered- the rest (plotline, puzzles etc) were the "filler." My biggest complaint about KOTOR was, for using the NWN engine, it certainly didn't have a long playtime.

There are few star wars computer games beyond KOTOR that are any good. Personally I loathed the quake-engine based releases, although I somewhat liked "Empire at War"

If Lucas were smarter he would have had the remaining westwood employees at EA do a RTS the way Peter Jackson did with TLOTR using the C&C Generals engine. Now THAT would have been interesting.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

I maxed out a Jedi consular and was still uber strong. My enemies never got close enough to attack.

Rookie Poster

lol he does look evil