Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Hate to say this..too much photoshopping Made her look like a CGI character...
    You know, It's comments like this that makes the girls leave (like Ruby), not join or post on here. Just thought I'd let you know..

Tactless comments like this, regardless if it's got a point or not messes up with a girls psyche as a woman. And you know how we 'try' hard to look the female part that we feel inside.
    ~Kisses.

HTG
    thats the reason I hated to say it lol
    I was merely stating if its that obvious its too much..I could have added she looks very nice...Doh!
    We'll she might have read this and taken your comment the wrong way. Or maybe that has not crossed your mind? All I'm saying is that, just appreciate rather than criticize. Is that too hard to do? I am not her but just was pointing out how offensive your comment could come across to her? Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. But that does not mean you gotta give it everytime now does it?

Last time, I stood up for someone (on HD about girls that wears wigs. And the girls who wore them just kept quiet fearing being 'clocked for wearing one) - I fucking QUIT that board!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Welcome to the forum. I rarely say this, but you're the 2nd WHITE (and I mean - Caucacian and Blonde) transexual (next to Heavenly SIN) that looks really GOOD IMO! You'll get those coins!! Wait til JWBL see's you..You better hide! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    JW got great taste in women like me I see.

Those two girls you mentioned oweeeeeeeeee, heavenlysin already know whats up lol

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Welcome to the forum. I rarely say this, but you're the 2nd WHITE (and I mean - Caucacian and Blonde) transexual (next to Heavenly SIN) that looks really GOOD IMO! You'll get those coins!! Wait til JWBL see's you..You better hide! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Those two girls you mentioned oweeeeeeeeee, heavenlysin already know whats up lol
    Yeah, I guess spider monkeying a white ass is such a kinky fetish eh? lol I understand perfectly.

I always *hold a hand mirror when I do that, so I could see very closely!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeah, I guess spider monkeying a white ass is such a kinky fetish eh? lol I understand perfectly.

~Kisses.

HTG
    You know it. Sometimes I wish I played in the NBA lol j/p j/p

Lifemember

Silver Poster

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    You be spider monkeying white ass too? now that's somethin i wanna see I mean gotta see to believe

Lifemember

Rofl!

Yes, indeedy. I have! But was more refering to when a black guy spider monkeys me (he is still going to be black and dark while on or in my ass). lol

[img]http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/717925/36002/717925-8f63799d8f637_l.jpg[img]

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

Veteran Poster

Is that really a TG?

Silver Poster

Rofl!

Yes, indeedy. I have! But was more refering to when a black guy spider monkeys me (he is still going to be black and dark while on or in my ass). lol

[img]http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/717925/36002/717925-8f63799d8f637_l.jpg[img]

~Kisses.

HTG
    oh damn I like that pic, come back to the East Coast lol. We can do some spider monkeying lol

Lifemember

Rofl!

~Kisses.

HTG
    oh damn I like that pic, come back to the East Coast lol. We can do some spider monkeying lol
    lol Did you mean, me on you or you on me (cos I got no clue who tops who)?!? Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG