Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: TEXAS TGIRLS Post your favorite Texas Girls

Austin is great! 3 hours to Houston, 4 hours to Dallas, hour to San Antonio... Some of the finest TGirls around all within driving distance. Love it here!

JP Ewing

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
    http://www.Twitter.com/jpewing

Rookie Poster

Texas is one of the greatest places to live for many reasons. I have lived here most of my life. Now to find beautiful girls like Lexi live here is awesome. I live in San Antonio and went to college in Austin. Ya'll are right, Austin is the center of the universe...sort of.

Maybe I should come to Austin & host a tranny party? I'd love to meet you boys & other fans... XO

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexiWade View Post
    Maybe I should come to Austin & host a tranny party? I'd love to meet you boys & other fans... XO
    I might have to travel to Austin for that!

Junior Poster

Ass Alert! If you love a nice ass the way I do, then you are gonna love Tyra from Dallas! Come check out this sexy Black Tgirl over on Texas Shemales!

JP Ewing

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
    http://www.Twitter.com/jpewing

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexiWade View Post
    i'd show up
    hope i'm welcome

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade View Post
    Jennifer Justice is my favorite Texan girl.
    MINE TOO! She's so gorgeous.

Michelle Austin Junior Poster SisterDickRadio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Lol! She does kind of seem to be her own biggest fan! At least in interviews I've read from her. And as beautiful as you are now, I don't think looking old will ever be a problem you'll have!
    Yea well this is an interview I did of her and she is talking so you can hear how she sounds and be the judge: http://sisterdickradio.com/2011/03/03/madison-montag/

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SisterDickRadio View Post
    Yea well this is an interview I did of her and she is talking so you can hear how she sounds and be the judge: http://sisterdickradio.com/2011/03/03/madison-montag/
    Thank you for the link Michelle. Really good interview. Madison comes off as more complex in this interview then in other interviews I have heard from her, and I think it's clear that her self-promotion is just that, promotion, trying to get her own brand over in a market where you can quickly be used up and forgotten. In this interview she showed respect to other people in the industry, notably Kimber James, and, as long as that is the case, being your own biggest fan isn't nescessarily a bad thing. People should also remember that she is still very young, and so a certain amount of bravado is to be expected, which, again, isn't nescessarily a bad thing. She also makes very cogent points about the shadiness of certain aspects of the business, which shows a depth of maturity that is admirable in someone so young and in an industry that can be so hectic. I recommend everyone listen to this interview who is curious about Madison, or who, perhaps, have already set views about her, to get a different view on her character.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Thank you for the link Michelle. Really good interview. Madison comes off as more complex in this interview then in other interviews I have heard from her, and I think it's clear that her self-promotion is just that, promotion, trying to get her own brand over in a market where you can quickly be used up and forgotten. In this interview she showed respect to other people in the industry, notably Kimber James, and, as long as that is the case, being your own biggest fan isn't nescessarily a bad thing. People should also remember that she is still very young, and so a certain amount of bravado is to be expected, which, again, isn't nescessarily a bad thing. She also makes very cogent points about the shadiness of certain aspects of the business, which shows a depth of maturity that is admirable in someone so young and in an industry that can be so hectic. I recommend everyone listen to this interview who is curious about Madison, or who, perhaps, have already set views about her, to get a different view on her character.

BUT it's the negative energy that she brings into a room and that's what encourages people to dislike her, already. Yes, she is very young & thinks she's educated in every aspect of the life as a transsexual... which in fact, I'm sure she's probably just as clueless as the next one, just sayin.

"She" has continuously said demeaning things about girls such as myself, Britney Markham and other girls - simply for the way we look, how we act or even how some of us promote ourselves... I mean, who is she to judge someone?

"Never judge a book by it's cover, for its the unread pages on the inside that make up the cover you've already judged." ~Lexi Wade

I know for a fact that my fans see her comments and some of the things she has mentioned about me, and they haven't been the least bit impressed with her immature behavior.. I wasn't aware that's how CLASSY LADIES acted.

I wonder if I talk shit about Steven & Grooby and everyone else, I just wonder how much work I can get booked??! -- Just a thought...

LOL.

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com