Rookie Poster

Default I thought maybe YOU guys would understand...

boy was I wrong.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

holy shit

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Who is he writing to? Does he know that he is writing in the general discussion forum and not his mailbox? If you are married and hate her then get a divorce. Shit, no reason creeping around when you can just get a divorce.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Default Re: From the bottom of my heart...

Quote Originally Posted by johnz2001
    I am a white male, 44 years old. I served 20 years in the military,which I finished about four years ago.
    I have been thinking of writing you, although I know you must get countless messages.
    I am married (for the third time), and it isn't good. I try my best, it's complicated, and I'm not going to go into all that blah blah blah. Very briefly, she is frigid and has quite a temper. But what I find remarkable is that the more I think about it and ponder it, the more I realize that what I want is a transgendered woman. From the bottom of my heart, I find myself less and less interested in a woman with a vagina. I don't mean to get graphic and I hope I dont upset you, but I want a penis on my lover. With all my heart I belive that a transgendered girl is a GIRL, a WOMAN, with a penis. And I can not imagine anything more desirable, than a girl with a beautiful pink penis and warm plush butt.
    My very first sexual experiences were with a friend, a guy. In our early teens we had some wonderful times together. I have never forgotten them. I am admitting to myself now that I find nothing more magical and beautiful than a woman with a man's sexual anatomy. The most beautiful girls of all have a penis. I feel the need so strongly to connect with someone with these feelings.
    I could write forever but you get what I'm trying to say.
    thanks, all the best,
    John
    Perhaps Solitary Brother's observations about chasers are spot on.