Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    To the best of my knowledge, both she and Kim Novak are/were technically intersexed; both women have XY chromosomes although they have vaginas. I believe that they're both infertile too, which is part of it, unless they have kids I'm unaware of.
    I could easily believe that!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Interesting link to the transwoman site,Nicole.

I'd heard about that condition decades ago and had also heard that more than a few runway models suffered from it,as the women who had it tended to be tall and quite pretty.

BTW,when did you get the new rack,Nicole? Impressive.

Ancient Pervert.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Just to reiterate, that IS a great link, Nicole. Thanks.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

She adopted her kids.

Default JLC...

I don't think so --
    No. Not likely. But who knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jlc_2_900.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	253136   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jlc_205.jpeg 
Views:	306 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	253137  

Senior Member Platinum Poster

There are so many variations on being intersexed. But doctors never bother determining to what degree a child may be 100% "sexed". As far as that goes, all they care about is clearly formed, healthy genitalia. To them, it's basically either a penis (male) or a vagina (female). They're not going look into or dwell on the small shit.

But gay people and trannys often have many other issues going on. As it turns out, many of us actually have one of these weird lil' syndromes. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if I do. I know that I can live the way I feel, and I'm moderately content as I am. But I had to initially self-diagnose myself, and MAKE IT all happen. But things will get easier for trannys as time goes on, as it obviously already has.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Heres to the future ( raises glass)

There are so many variations on being intersexed. But doctors never bother determining to what degree a child may be 100% "sexed". As far as that goes, all they care about is clearly formed, healthy genitalia. To them, it's basically either a penis (male) or a vagina (female). They're not going look into or dwell on the small shit.

But gay people and trannys often have many other issues going on. As it turns out, many of us actually have one of these weird lil' syndromes. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if I do. I know that I can live the way I feel, and I'm moderately content as I am. But I had to initially self-diagnose myself, and MAKE IT all happen. But things will get easier for trannys as time goes on, as it obviously already has.
    PART of me wishes these bible belt states would start blood-testing people as a prerequisite for getting marriage licenses or marriage related benefits. That way all these "normal" evangelicals and baptists would get to find just how common odd situations occur, and how arcane their blood-based definitions of sex (for marriage purposes) are.

Chances are, unless someone has some kind of physical, visual abnormality (from birth or during puberty)- which isn't that common, people only ever know if they're IS when troubleshooting why they can't have children.

But I know that would be a bad idea, because it wouldn't work. The fundies would just expand to target the IS people amongst themselves while insisting that they're still right.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

As an aside, what's your personal opinion, how much do you think the internet has helped with that?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

I remember reading the same report mentioned on the transwoman page that goes on to show the medical 'anomaly' report of Jamie's birth in her hospital records as a small child; where she had to visit a doctor several times for 'study' through-out her adolescent years.

It described her as a 'type-3 AIS' patient, and mentioned genitalia remodeling several times.

I had found it after a nearly obsessive search to discover evidence of her being born a hermaphrodite at all. Unfortunately, even though I saved most of what I found on my hard drive, that was later wiped out when I accidentally repartitioned my drives. I was never able to find any of the "proof" again. That was several years ago.

*smacks head*