Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

I smell BS? She's all woman..........

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho

As an aside, what's your personal opinion, how much do you think the internet has helped with that?
    The internet has brought all kinds of info to people who would've remained isolated and confused without it. People are becoming desensitized to trannys, and we thankfully don't make them as easily scared and confused as we used to.

My prediction is that trannys will be almost as vanilla as gay people by the end of the decade. :P

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

When i found out about tgirls ... was the happiest day of my life.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

As an aside, what's your personal opinion, how much do you think the internet has helped with that?
    The internet has brought all kinds of info to people who would've remained isolated and confused without it. People are becoming desensitized to trannys, and we thankfully don't make them as easily scared and confused as we used to.

My prediction is that trannys will be almost as vanilla as gay people by the end of the decade. :P

Nicole.... I LOVE YOUR INK! Where and whom did that art work?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

Nicole.... I LOVE YOUR INK! Where and whom did that art work?
    Wow. Chris is so modest and humble, and I'm going to send all kindsa' HA ppl to his shop door. Heh heh.

His name is Chris O'Donnell, and he tattoos out of NY Adorned in Brooklyn.