Rookie Poster

Default 100% true story Thai woman in London

Hi, first of all sorry for my poor english. I want to tell my real story happened in 2006 during my English study in London.

In 2006 I was 25 y.o and went to london for studying english, I was sraying alone ina central london apartment. One night i was searching the online dating pages, and noticed a thai woman around 30-35 y.o(transsexual) I sent a message to her introducing myself, than she replied immediately we chat for a while and than she invited me to her flat. I said OK Im coming.

When arrived to her flat she was wearing a college unfiorm with black stockings and high heels, she was taller than me around 185 cm and she looks stronger than me as well!.
    She offered me drink than we start to chat while sitting on her bed than he offered met o smoke some pot, agreed and smoke a little pot. Than she put a mystic music and started to dance after I stand up and get just next to her holding her from back. I lowered my hand to her front than I found the biggest penis I’ve ever seen in my whole life it was seriously big it was soft but really really huge i wasnt expecting such big package on her since she is a thai girl..

She turned to me and we start french kissing each other while taking off our clothes after that we were both naked and her huge tool was touching to my normal sized penis (6 inches) I was looking at our dicks and this big thing was a real turn on for me I got hard and she was still soft although she was much bigger than me when she was soft, amazing…
    I nailed down and started to suck her I was barely handling her tool and my mouth was fully opened to take this dick in to my mouth… she was pushing my head for deep throath but it was absolutely impossible, she was getting hard and hard after a 2 minutes I was handling a 9-10 inches dick believe me its true maybe it was even bigger.

She whispered if I want her to be top and fuck me, I said Im not ready to take this huge thing she laughed and said OK i can understand you. She laid down on her bed and I sit over her big tool rubbing my ass n to her dick… Than she turned back and ordered: lick my ass hole !
    I started licking her ass for a while and she said fuck me I put condom in to my dick and started to fuck her it took about 2-3 minutes and I couldnt control myself anymore and I cum on to her back..

Than i laid down on to bed and she put her big dick in to my mouth again I was blowing her while jerking and holding her big dick…after 7-8 minutes she sprayed her cum in to my face, what a cum it was like fountain omg! I would never forget that experience

We’ve been seeing each other for 3-4 months almost 2-3 days in a week. Than I came back to Turkey but still corresponding each other

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: 100% true story Thai woman in London

Nice story. Wish I could meet a girl like that.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: 100% true story Thai woman in London

Quote Originally Posted by luvtrans View Post
    Nice story. Wish I could meet a girl like that.
    Me too!

I have had limited experiences but want more.

LK