Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by timebomb
    I am not trying to excuse any married mans behavior for one minute, but I would like to give my two cents.

I can understand how transsexual women feel about men using them. It can be unfair that a person appears to give you love and attention but then only to find out the ulterior motives.

But... I do find it amusing that transsexual women complain about it as if it is only some "transsexual" thing. The reality of the matter is that Women period have that happen to them. Guys always play girls for the sex, and leave them heart broken. I don't really see how this is different.

Its sad really, but it is to be expected. Add to the fact that transsexual women cannot get pregnant, and boom as a man you loose all risk in messing with them. How many dudes fucked GG's only to get them pregnant and are stuck. With transsexual women you dont have that risk, so you can move on your marry way after your done.

I am not saying its right or wrong for that matter, but each gender has its faults. I say point out each others weakness, and then try to fix them.
    So you are saying its better to use us and move on, over a female just because we can't get pegnant?

Junior Poster

I don't contradict myself at all, it's your dumbass who believes he's straight. Like I said your a sucker for a man's word, he ain't straight like he says you dumb baboon.

I'm not a "nigga". I think that's what you are, not me.

"fristrated", I think you mean frustrated. I'm just a skinny white boy schooling your dumb nigga ass, it's all good baboon. I'm not frustrated at all, sounds like your the one who's frustrated with a lot of things actually. That's why you took a shot at me and missed, so I took a shot back and hit you right in the head.

Ugly ass baboon, claims to get with some star celebrities..LMAOOOO. That's the nigga in you, huh? Lying for your ego? That's pathetic.

It's funny because you post that picture as if it looks good, but you look like a nasty baboon in it!! haha you can't deny it and you can't hide it, your an ugly ass baboon who whores his body for a living.

Oh and baboon..by the way, you will never be able to get a guy as good as me. That's why your posting internet personals and I'm not. I'm not running around looking or chasing anyone, you are.

Get it right you ugly baboon, ya just got served by this skinny little white boy. nigga.

Just had THIS convo, which is intresting on a few points:

dennis_lz: just wanted to tell you that you are the sexiest TS I've ever seen....
    tsvanessa69: thank you
    tsvanessa69: I was just told I was a fat baboon
    dennis_lz: I dont' know what jerk said that...I actually visited you once a very long time ago....and I still have fantasies about you...even though I'm sure you dont' remember me
    tsvanessa69: and I was also told straight men don't like me
    dennis_lz: I"m a straight guy...and you are my fantasy my dear
    tsvanessa69: So straight guys don't think I am an ugly baboon?
    dennis_lz: no dear....you are a beautiful, tall, sexy ..BABE.....
    dennis_lz: and as I recall were awesome in bed
    tsvanessa69: why thank you sweetie
    who would know better than you!
    tsvanessa69: I guess some people who have never met me in real time
    dennis_lz: If I could find someone like you...I'd leave my wife....I'd love to come home to a woman like you every day....
    tsvanessa69: are making up lies then.
    dennis_lz: they are jealous my dear
    dennis_lz: they wish they had your curves...and your beautiful cock...you have it ALL
    tsvanessa69: thank you so much sweetie.
    dennis_lz: i'm glad I made you feel better....I wish I get the chance to be with you again sometime

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Suckalot1
    I don't contradict myself at all, it's your dumbass who believes he's straight. Like I said your a sucker for a man's word, he ain't straight like he says you dumb baboon.

"fristrated", I think you mean frustrated. I'm just a skinny white boy schooling your dumb nigga ass, it's all good baboon. I'm not frustrated at all, sounds like your the one who's frustrated with a lot of things actually. That's why you took a shot at me and missed, so I took a shot back and hit you right in the head.

Ugly ass baboon, claims to get with some star celebrities..LMAOOOO. That's the nigga in you, huh? Lying for your ego? That's pathetic.

It's funny because you post that picture as if it looks good, but you look like a nasty baboon in it!! haha you can't deny it and you can't hide it, your an ugly ass baboon who whores his body for a living.

Oh and baboon..by the way, you will never be able to get a guy as good as me. That's why your posting internet personals and I'm not. I'm not running around looking or chasing anyone, you are.

Get it right you ugly baboon, ya just got served by this skinny little white boy. nigga.
    OMG

Veteran Poster

I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!! DIED!!! AND CAME BACK TO LIFE!!!!!

Junior Poster

There you go you found a compliment through a horny guy on aim!!! Who "claims" to be straight??

Wow you really are a dumb ugly baboon.
    and don't even try to reply to my last post, because I know you can't.

Dumb and ugly you are!!
    LMAOOO!!!

lmao

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Veteran Poster

There you go you found a compliment through a horny guy on aim!!! Who "claims" to be straight??

Wow you really are a dumb ugly baboon.
    and don't even try to reply to my last post, because I know you can't.

Dumb and ugly you are!!
    LMAOOO!!!
    OH MY GOD! SEIZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

A white boy trna be black, LOL
    I don't have to lie, escpecially on here.
    MONEY TALKS and bullshit walks!
    My fans love when I post pics on here.
    And I post on here for that reason.
    I give different loos and it keeps the money flow.
    Obviosly you don't know how shit works, you didnt serve me, because you are a nameles, faceless internet troll.
    Love your screen name, it fits you! SUCK-A-LOT!!!!
    That you do bitchboy!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    lmao
    im in ECSTACY!!!!!