The Nashville PD haven't said yet where it's alleged that Sahel 'Jenny' Kazemi 'bought' the gun last Thursday that was used to kill her and McNair two days later, or who 'sold' it to her, but how would many of you think if it's revealed later that Norfleet told police he's the one who 'sold' Kazemi the gun??

That's a really convenient excuse to explain why HIS semiautomatic was found at the scene of a double homicide.

I doubt the NPD really believe a 20 year old girl who's never owned a firearm before is going to unload 4 bullets into a man she thought was going to marry her, ( one bullet and point blank range in each temple), then blow her own brains out.

There's a reason why the Nashville police haven't closed the book on this case.

They're trying to gather more evidence to issue an airtight arrest warrant for Norfleet, IMO.

Another interesting tidbit, Keith Northfleet is a wannabe MC who goes by the name Kane who produces tracks that he posts on a site called Soundtrack; he sounds like a cross between Jay Z and Eminem ( I'm being extremely generous!!)

I can't give too many props to someone who tried to frame his ex GF for murder, but his music is better than awful. Maybe he could have had a future in the music biz if he wasn't so caught up.

I'm posting a link to his page on Soundtrack before he takes it down.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=832881

If you listen to his playlist, check out tunes like Closed Casket, Empty, What To Do, Clear My Head, On The Edge, Getaway, and Without You, then ask yourself if this dude doesn't sound guilty as hell!!

Funny what kind of music you write when your GF dumps you for a multi-millionaire football star, that same dude disses you in front of your ex and you feel like you've lost the love of your life forever and the only solution out of the madness is a loaded nine.