Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The irony

Default The irony

Some of the most degenerate cum guzzling thirsty nutsack licking powerbottoms in this forum are the most hateful and judgemental fuckers about Michael Jackson.
    The irony.
    Newsflash:Michael Jackson was found NOT guilty of being a pedophile in court.
    If you went to court for being a cum guzzling craigslist ad scouring money for sex powerbottom you would be found guilty as charged.

Im just sayin'..........................

Many of you want to keep your esteemed position in "straight" society all the while feeding your lust for tranny dick balls tits and assholes.
    This is not right.
    The light has finally switched on....I GET IT NOW!
    Many of you are fucking closet case republicans and lick nuts at night.....HOW COULD YOU?

OOOOOOHHHHH, you told them man. I bet they are really hurting now. You can't keep this up, you're just too raw man, you're hurtin'em so bad

Links please.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    OOOOOOHHHHH, you told them man. I bet they are really hurting now. You can't keep this up, you're just too raw man, you're hurtin'em so bad
    Man? Who are you calling "man?" Her name is Sista Sol B. and don't make her read you. She'll cut you down to size. Respect Sista Sol B.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Rookie Poster

Actually Solitary, I vote primarily Republican...and I don't think MJ molested anybody. No parent in their right mind would settle in court knowing that the man on the other side molested their child. Money≠Justice...atleast when it comes to children.

That being said...Michael Jackson was still a fucking whack job, as are most childhood stars. He had the mental stability of a 10 year old...and I'm not saying I blame him for anything, it's society created.

But I'll never understand why we as a society celebrate celebrities and athletes...most of whom are uneducated and not "great people"(not saying MJ wasn't, I don't know him)....they can't handle the spotlight given to them. Me personally, I'd give anything NOT to be a celebrity. Being able to live a peaceful and relatively anonymous lifestyle is something alot of us take for granted.

I do feel bad for Michael...his dad is nothing but a grade A asshole btw. And I think Michael always meant well, everything becomes distorted when you reach "superstar" status. Though I feel about as much compassion for him as anyone else. Frankly, this whole bit's been way overblown....but it always happens. MJ was not an American hero...he was an entertainer...

Liberating, isn't it?

Junior Poster

Default Re: The irony

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Some of the most degenerate cum guzzling thirsty nutsack licking powerbottoms in this forum are the most hateful and judgemental fuckers about Michael Jackson.
    The irony.
    If you went to court for being a cum guzzling craigslist ad scouring money for sex powerbottom you would be found guilty as charged.

yeah O.J. was found NOT guilty too...whats youre point?

stillies77

haha "hotvegasguy".

what a name.

Junior Poster

Actually...he paid $18-22 million in the first case. He was found not guilty in the second one. Personally why would you pay if there wasnt any wrong doing?

He did admit to having little boys "sleep" in his bed on an interview with the BBC.

Only Michael and the boys really know

Enjoy what you have today...for we know not what tomorrow holds

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: The irony

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    The irony.

Erm, that's not irony.

Hey, i'm just sayin.........

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!