Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default IN AMERICA YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

THIS IS AMERICA

GUILT IS

fraud of JC Penny's DEPARTMENT STORE the family that accused MJ of those nasty deeds

WELFARE FRAUD AND OTHERS FRAUDS

THEN THE GREAT FRAUD ACCUSING MJ OF CHILD MOLESTATION

exhibit #1
    http://www.juggalonews.com/index.php...k=view&id=1494

J. C. Penney: alleged assault, litigation and psychiatric ... [8] Ultimately the department store settled out of court with the family for $137000. ...... trying to exploit a good deed for monetary gain. ... I have a 10 year old son, I would never accept money in return for what was accused of MJ.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	young_michael_jackson_204.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	252061  

Junior Poster

In the 16th century a painter named Caravaggio was routinely having run-ins with the law. He killed a man with a knife and fled the city to avoid prosecution. He was also rumored to have been a pedophile, luring boys into his home and abusing them. The Church protected him so he could keep producing paintings it wanted to buy.

Elvis Presley was adored and nobody paid much attention when he carried on with Priscilla when she was barely a teenager.

Roman Polanski fled the country to avoid prosecution for having sex with a 13 years old girl. His punishment was to continue working, making millions of dollars and winning an Academy Award.

Now Michael Jackson is worshiped in death despite his many questionable activities.

Let's face it; the laws are often not applied evenly and some people are willing to overlook certain behavior in celebrities.

Professional Poster

Default Re: FUCK LITTLE peter king **Michael Jackson is the KING OF

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Quote Originally Posted by natina
    LITTLE Peter King should think about those catholic priest he leaves his kids with at the church he goes to. NOW THOSE ARE KNOWN Pedophiles
    The Catholic Church and Michael Jackson have something in common. They both have/had the ability to pay people off to avoid charges for child molestation. At the end of the day you are never sure what happened. A courtroom is a courtroom but life is not a courtroom and we are not bound by the same degree of proof. I am not rejoicing at the death of Michael Jackson. But, I feel more often than not that he molested little boys which makes him a bad guy just the same as priests who participate in the same perversion. I'm not an authority on Peter King but what he said about Michael Jackson, IMO, was spot on. I do feel sympathy for the Jackson Family especially the little children.
    Because you "feel it"doesn't make it fact.He didn't pay off 12 jurors,all money gets you is a decent attorney.You ain't heard peep out of those he's supposed to have molested,not in print,blog,t.v.--nothing.I'd still be screaming to the mountain tops,if not continually cashing in on it.Not a talk show,not a peep.I would at the very least come out saying he molested me,how can you celebrate him.Not a fuckin' word.Its the country we live in,the laws we live by,and the system of 12 jurors who decide your fate.They found him not guilty....R.I.P Michael

Name:	jackson_family_164.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	252103  

stillies77

Here Here Brother.

Junior Poster

You know what?

There's no worse thing to be accused of molestation or pedophilia. Nothing.

I know. I was falsely and wrongly accused and I tell you, it's a fuckin hellish nightmare you wouldn't/couldn't believe. I would rather be accused of murdering someone. There's no escape. You can't prove a negative. You can't really combat such viciousness.

So, I'll tell you this. I look a LOT more carefully and stringently at such cases like these.

As far as I can tell, with MJ, it's just as likely he was absolutely innocent and his only guilt is that of being an easy mark for con men and scumbags. And considering the screwed up childhood he had I put a lot of the blame on his eccentric behavior on his oldman.

So for all you people who claim to know that MJ is a pedophile or a molester, or some monster... Unless, you have proof positive evidence otherwise, you don't know shit.

Gold Poster

Default Re: FUCK LITTLE peter king **Michael Jackson is the KING OF

NOT GUILTY

YAWL GOT TO FEEL ME

NOT GUILTY

YAWL GOT TO FEEL ME

NOT GUILTY

YAWL GOT TO FEEL ME

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Quote Originally Posted by natina
    LITTLE Peter King should think about those catholic priest he leaves his kids with at the church he goes to. NOW THOSE ARE KNOWN Pedophiles
    The Catholic Church and Michael Jackson have something in common. They both have/had the ability to pay people off to avoid charges for child molestation. At the end of the day you are never sure what happened. A courtroom is a courtroom but life is not a courtroom and we are not bound by the same degree of proof. I am not rejoicing at the death of Michael Jackson. But, I feel more often than not that he molested little boys which makes him a bad guy just the same as priests who participate in the same perversion. I'm not an authority on Peter King but what he said about Michael Jackson, IMO, was spot on. I do feel sympathy for the Jackson Family especially the little children.
    Because you "feel it"doesn't make it fact.He didn't pay off 12 jurors,all money gets you is a decent attorney.You ain't heard peep out of those he's supposed to have molested,not in print,blog,t.v.--nothing.I'd still be screaming to the mountain tops,if not continually cashing in on it.Not a talk show,not a peep.I would at the very least come out saying he molested me,how can you celebrate him.Not a fuckin' word.Its the country we live in,the laws we live by,and the system of 12 jurors who decide your fate.They found him not guilty....R.I.P Michael
    NOT GUILTY

YAWL GOT TO FEEL ME

NOT GUILTY

YAWL GOT TO FEEL ME

NOT GUILTY

YAWL GOT TO FEEL ME

NOT GUILTY

YAWL GOT TO FEEL ME

Name:	thisisitmj_790.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	252106  

Default Re: IN AMERICA YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

thats a POWERFUL EXHIBIT #1

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    THIS IS AMERICA

GUILT IS

fraud of JC Penny's DEPARTMENT STORE the family that accused MJ of those nasty deeds

WELFARE FRAUD AND OTHERS FRAUDS

THEN THE GREAT FRAUD ACCUSING MJ OF CHILD MOLESTATION

exhibit #1
    http://www.juggalonews.com/index.php...k=view&id=1494

J. C. Penney: alleged assault, litigation and psychiatric ... [8] Ultimately the department store settled out of court with the family for $137000. ...... trying to exploit a good deed for monetary gain. ... I have a 10 year old son, I would never accept money in return for what was accused of MJ.

Junior Poster

Then I guess you feel that OJ is innocent.The same must go for Robert Blake. Both were found not guilty in a court of law.
    I happy that you like MJ and that his music touched you.
    However, until he died the vast majority of people thought he was a creepy guy that had disturbing habits with young boys.
    You had to realize that this was coming. Just because that the national news is claiming amnesia, that many here would not.

Now that's somebody to look up to! Because he's high as fuck dangling a baby out of a window.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

SmashysmashY, awesome avatar. Lone Wolf & Cub is legendary.