Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default FUCK LITTLE peter king **Michael Jackson is the KING OF POP*

LITTLE Peter King should think about those catholic priest he leaves his kids with at the church he goes to. NOW THOSE ARE KNOWN Pedophiles

MORE THEN LIKELY people were after MJ's money. in fact the last case where MJ was acquitted MUCH EVIDENCE CAME OUT ABOUT THE ACCCUSERS FAMILY WHICH HAS A HISTORY OF FRAUD.

http://music.msn.com/michael-jackson...ure/?GT1=28102

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...1456?GT1=43001

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-conten...p_33__opt1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjjj_104.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	252023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mj_shirt1_999.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	252024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mj872_125.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	252025  

Default HE'S BAD

stillies77

Here's the tribute I made last week...

Default THE KINK OF POP

Name:	michael_jackson_14_424.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	252026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	michael_jackson_dead_500x383_151.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	252027  

Gold Poster

Default MAN IN THE MIRROR

Name:	michael_jackson_2_173.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	252028   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjsequins0625_131.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	252029   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	young_michael_jackson_199.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	252030  

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: FUCK LITTLE peter king **Michael Jackson is the KING OF

Quote Originally Posted by natina
    LITTLE Peter King should think about those catholic priest he leaves his kids with at the church he goes to. NOW THOSE ARE KNOWN Pedophiles
    The Catholic Church and Michael Jackson have something in common. They both have/had the ability to pay people off to avoid charges for child molestation. At the end of the day you are never sure what happened. A courtroom is a courtroom but life is not a courtroom and we are not bound by the same degree of proof. I am not rejoicing at the death of Michael Jackson. But, I feel more often than not that he molested little boys which makes him a bad guy just the same as priests who participate in the same perversion. I'm not an authority on Peter King but what he said about Michael Jackson, IMO, was spot on. I do feel sympathy for the Jackson Family especially the little children.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

MJ took some great pics. the camera definitely agreed with him. i love the pics of the younger MJ

Go off...........
    I agree with you about these faggot pedophile ass priests out here sticking everything that moves and getting protected.
    MJ hasnt been proven guilty of anything.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    The Catholic Church and Michael Jackson have something in common. They both have/had the ability to pay people off to avoid charges for child molestation. At the end of the day you are never sure what happened. A courtroom is a courtroom but life is not a courtroom and we are not bound by the same degree of proof. I am not rejoicing at the death of Michael Jackson. But, I feel more often than not that he molested little boys which makes him a bad guy just the same as priests who participate in the same perversion. I'm not an authority on Peter King but what he said about Michael Jackson, IMO, was spot on. I do feel sympathy for the Jackson Family especially the little children.
    While there is room for counter argument here. Take note people, DV's calling it how it is....

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    You know in the eyes of some in our society men who sneak off and suck tranny cock are degenerate fags.
    I am not authority on Tranny chasers but what the girls say about you all is spot on.
    I too feel sympathy for the children.