Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Michael Jackson Memorial..

I think it was a Beautiful Memorial.. After having a death in the family i can relate to the pain of a losing a close loved one! The performances were EMOTIONAL and TASTEFUL and I think it was VERY TOUCHING! Any thoughts?

It was very emotional.
    I thought everybody was good except Queen Latifah....she needs to bring her gay ass out of the closet.
    But his daughter Paris at the end.....man that was a killer.
    My heart just sank.
    [/quote]

Junior Poster

Well we are a society that is ruled and influenced by pop culture, now the king of pop is dead. Not long now before the death of our society as we know it.

Veteran Poster

Loved Usher's performance. I was pretty good all show til Usher started to cry and then it got to me. I dont think God has ever heard that many people pray at the same time before for one man, or anything for that matter. Think he definitely heard that one. Only thing I was hoping for would have been some dancing performances. How can you have a memorial commemorating his life and not dance? All in all it was a good show though.

On a side note, they had some crazy looking people on there. Who was that guy who first came up on "We are the world"? LOL

Reality is perception.

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    Well we are a society that is ruled and influenced by pop culture, now the king of pop is dead. Not long now before the death of our society as we know it.
    No its dirty faggots sucking trannies dicks that will be the death of our society.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    No its dirty faggots sucking trannies dicks that will be the death of our society.
    Or perhaps the mighty blows from your hands that hit with the power of thunder which will cause ripping the tectonic plates of this planet that which is going to cause the earth to open and consume us all

...that Mr. Brother will be the death of our society, please use your hands with caution; for the greater good of society.

stillies77

It was a great memorial I will definately be having some drinks for MJ this weekend...I already miss that motherfucker.

God...Another Part of Me is the coolest song ever.

Professional Poster

If you ever lost a love one,there is no way you watched this and didn't drop a tear.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    I already miss that motherfucker.
    WHAT! He wasn't up to that aswell was he?

Serious talent will always be missed,say what you like about MJ,but you can't deny that talent.RIP MJ.

stillies77

I'm blasting this right now...