Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I never thought Michael was a pedo...

However it takes a real low life to say something like that when the family is grieves. Let the man rest in peace. He is being judged now by the King of Kings - as they said in his memorial.

The guy was fucked up because he was accused of crap he didn't do. So was Jesus right?

How about that group of college athletes who were accused of rape? They all got out - and in there was evidence - this is why MJ walked, because there was no evidence.

You would not be able to be in a jury because you should judge someone based on physical facts and evidence and not what your heart tells you.

Was it right for him to have slumber parties with children? Maybe not in most eyes however when you send your kid in a house alone with someone who had a previous accusation then how the hell...???

LOL

MJ rest in peace, only you and your maker knew the truth.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    not going to listen to what the utube says but....

why should we forget who someone was in life just because he died?

i mean seriously... a month ago noone thought highly of MJ, now hes dead and hes a saint? i dont agree.
    A saint? LOL. Maybe his hard core fans consider him a saint, I don't believe in saints. Jackson was a music legend. He was far from perfect. Anyways, it's hypocritical for a politician to complain about all the media coverage and then to turn around and exploit it for his own benefit.
    It's not exploitation. The medium of Youtube (which I will admit, as far as I know, is where this video was published first) is probably the most avoidable of all media. So the viewer, assuming they possess a free will and the ability to use a computer (which I hope you'll admit, is a fair assumption with respect to Youtube viewers) can elect not to watch/listen.

I don't think someone walking past a newstand with MJ's face splashed all over it (eeek) or sitting in traffic flicking through their radio stations quite realises how exposed they are to most of this revisionist crap.

IMO - I don't think he was a kiddy fiddler but he was long past his best and no longer a big deal. In that case he doesn't warrant so much coverage and everyone should just let it go. There's my two cents

Professional Poster

It's really sort of classless to do such a thing, even if he was, which I really don't.

While I have said that his place was suspect, given the lack of cameras, his vibe, always, to me, was that he was completely unsexual. It was quite possibly that part of him never was allowed to develop, coming from a background of being a shy kid in a Jehovah's witness house, where he was beat to perform day in and day out. Not much time for girls in that, at all, you think?

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    It's really sort of classless to do such a thing, even if he was, which I really don't.

While I have said that his place was suspect, given the lack of cameras, his vibe, always, to me, was that he was completely unsexual. It was quite possibly that part of him never was allowed to develop, coming from a background of being a shy kid in a Jehovah's witness house, where he was beat to perform day in and day out. Not much time for girls in that, at all, you think?

That's a reasonable comment.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    not going to listen to what the utube says but....

why should we forget who someone was in life just because he died?

i mean seriously... a month ago noone thought highly of MJ, now hes dead and hes a saint? i dont agree.
    Mike didnt do anything to those children. Mj has always been the king of pop. No one on this site thinks anything of you and if you die they still wont. MJ pwns you.

If black star commits a crime regarding a white person then he will take a huge hit. Look at the likes of R. Kelly and how little media coverage he got. And we all know that was him in that video. Well in the second one when he is tossin her salad.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    If black star commits a crime regarding a white person then he will take a huge hit. Look at the likes of R. Kelly and how little media coverage he got. And we all know that was him in that video. Well in the second one when he is tossin her salad.
    Al Sharlaton couldn't have said it better! If the white glove don't fit, you must acquit!

Jackson was the king of pervs, not pop.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

guilty...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjpedo_208.gif 
Views:	72 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	252723  

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexChangeTranny.com
    I never thought Michael was a pedo...

However it takes a real low life to say something like that when the family is grieves. Let the man rest in peace. He is being judged now by the King of Kings - as they said in his memorial.

The guy was fucked up because he was accused of crap he didn't do. So was Jesus right?

How about that group of college athletes who were accused of rape? They all got out - and in there was evidence - this is why MJ walked, because there was no evidence.

You would not be able to be in a jury because you should judge someone based on physical facts and evidence and not what your heart tells you.

Was it right for him to have slumber parties with children? Maybe not in most eyes however when you send your kid in a house alone with someone who had a previous accusation then how the hell...???

LOL

MJ rest in peace, only you and your maker knew the truth.
    You really are a gullible putz. Fuck you and the freak you idolize. May he roast in hell.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

It's nice to see how much faith people here have in the court system. I guess the next time a cop sticks a plunger up a guy's ass and walks on all charges people here will be jumping for joy saying, "Not guilty! Do you feel me? No player hating! Do you know what I'm saying?"