Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Not sure about other things that Congressman King has said but I saw the clip and he's right about Michael Jackson.

Peter King was born and bred in Long Island, the area he now represents in the US House of Representatives

this is where his parents met:

http://www.newsday.com/community/gui...a,0,9679.story

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SmashysmashY
    You may conjecture what he did in private but what is admitted is unseemly enough. He was a serious drug addict who shared his bed with young boys and was so obsessed with the Madison Avenue conception of beauty that his nose was literally falling off of his face. He certainly wasn't a paragon of decency and I for one will be glad when I can turn on my television without seeing his horribly mutilated visage.
    I fully agree. It's a loaded issue though because people are willing to forgive or brush aside child molestation because of money, fancy dancing and some snappy tunes. I would not call him a "low life" - it was actually the high life - anyone with his "predilections" would have loved his secret locked rooms, his huge amounts of money to shut people up and an endless supply of boys. Certainly not a paragon of virtue - rather, a victimizer. As for his self-mutilation as an attention getter, I feel like an emperor's clothes guy - he was just fucking ugly and freakish to look at and his rejection of his own race by eracing most of all of the features he should have been proud of is simply disgusting. I agree. Sooner this money-milking masturbation machine grinds to a halt, the better. Perhaps - just perhaps - a full blown Chinese Civil War will do it.

Platinum Poster

not going to listen to what the utube says but....

why should we forget who someone was in life just because he died?

i mean seriously... a month ago noone thought highly of MJ, now hes dead and hes a saint? i dont agree.

I never ever thought he was a pedo to begin with. There's a difference between being a pedo and weird. And MJ was simply a weird guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    not going to listen to what the utube says but....

why should we forget who someone was in life just because he died?

i mean seriously... a month ago noone thought highly of MJ, now hes dead and hes a saint? i dont agree.
    A saint? LOL. Maybe his hard core fans consider him a saint, I don't believe in saints. Jackson was a music legend. He was far from perfect. Anyways, it's hypocritical for a politician to complain about all the media coverage and then to turn around and exploit it for his own benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Veteran Poster

corrupt ass congressman cant do his job but can talk smack about michael.

He made Thriller...

Pool's closed.

I know King's got some shit in his family closet and I cant wait til it gets uncovered cause that youtube he made should offend every normal person.
    If he thinks this is gonna help him become senator he must have semen on his brain

guys like him always turn out to be wife beating faggots

Veteran Poster

chump

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer