Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjdead_615.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	252775  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default M.C.

In a September 2007 interview with the website Politico.com, King said that "There are too many mosques in this country... There are too many people sympathetic to radical Islam. We should be looking at them more carefully and finding out how we can infiltrate them."

A few days later, King said that he had been misquoted:
    “ The quote was taken entirely out of context by Politico. My position in this interview, as it has been for many years, is that too many mosques in this country do not cooperate with law enforcement. Unfortunately, Politico was incapable of making this distinction.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Default Re: M.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    In a September 2007 interview with the website Politico.com, King said that "There are too many mosques in this country... There are too many people sympathetic to radical Islam. We should be looking at them more carefully and finding out how we can infiltrate them."

A few days later, King said that he had been misquoted:
    “ The quote was taken entirely out of context by Politico. My position in this interview, as it has been for many years, is that too many mosques in this country do not cooperate with law enforcement. Unfortunately, Politico was incapable of making this distinction.
    Hey Ben, maybe I have missed something in this thread, but what's the point here?

Rookie Poster

Bloody hell good job you're not in England.

The general concensus here is that he WAS an abuser and bonkers as hell.

Have to say I agree,it came out in court that he slept with other people's children in their underwear. That's pretty damning.

Let's face it if he hadn't been famous he would have been found guilty. Even some jurors said they thought he did it but they couldnt bring themselves to send him to jail.

I know this view may be unpopular but there are loads of other great dead artists far more deserving of people's grief.

Jackson still think's he a kid for heavens sake. And if he was such a pedo how come the guy had hundreds of kids over at his house yet only 2 accusers.

Tabloid reaction to the allegations were negative towards Jackson,[8] and complaints about the coverage included bias and accepting stories of criminal activity for money, and engaging in illegal activities themselves.[9] Public polls at the time reported that a large majority of people believed Jackson was innocent.[10] On January 1, 1994, Jackson settled a civil suit out of court with the Chandler family and their legal team for $22 million. Jordan Chandler refused to testify in the criminal proceedings, the state closed its criminal investigation citing lack of evidence, and Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson's support amongst the public then began to waver, and Jackson's own career and image was significantly damaged, which became a recurring theme in Jackson's future music. Prosecution evidence from the 1993 allegations would also be used against the entertainer in the 2005 People v. Jackson child sexual abuse trial, where he was acquitted on all counts

This SCREAMS EXTORTION! If he really was a pedo YTF did Chandler refuse to testify in the criminal proceedings?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Think about what he is saying, he is right and he is risking his career saying it, he knows how many voters are big fans of M Jackson and he is telling how he truly feels.
    That so many people have there priorities screwed up, they act like the actors and singers are the heroes of this country, not the people that really make a difference.
    So many people act as if Jackson was a saint, it truth he was a talented entertainer that had some serious mental problems, was a pediphile that had enough money and talent to let people forgive him for it, that is the sick part.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?