Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Congressman: Jacko "Perv, Child Molester, Lowlife"

Tacky....

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

stillies77

What a fuckin douchebag.

Junior Poster

"The media has disgraced itself" ???

Peter King is a known asshole, but personal opinions aside, think about this for a second...

He is purposefully saying inflammatory things about Jacko, most likely in order to get some sensationalistic media coverage himself. So he's a hypocrite.

And if he really believes what he is saying, then he is an idiot. Jackson gets this media coverage because he was a HUGE star. So this makes no sense other than my assumption that he is being a dick on purpose to get coverage for himself; Pimping the same media he's complaining about. Typical.

King represents the district where a bunch of white boys beat a Spanish guy to death cause they thought he was gay

the cocksucker should look in the mirror before he calls someone a low life

stillies77

I concur.

this guy is suuuuch a fucking hypocrite and it makes me sick.

don't you see? he's telling the public that he's had enough of the media's coverage on michael jackson, calling him names, etc., yet he's stirring up even more coverage on mj with this new video...

but here's where he's smart----

he's apparently planning to run for the senate in 2010... so- what better way to get his name out to the masses than to go after michael jackson? he's created enough of a buzz around his name so that come election time, when people see 'peter king' on the ticket, they may not remember his policies, but they will surely remember his name.

The man has no class. Jackson has not even been buried and King is calling him names. Interestingly enough, I doubt King would have called him a "child molester" or "pedophile" while he was alive. Jackson would have had grounds to sure his Archie Bunker ass.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Remember when Chris Benwa "died" and they were all over him, covering how great he was and how he changed wrestling, then they found out he killed his family and offed himself and everyone forgot about it. It's pretty much what the media specializes in, raising a star up in in their early days to the point of godhood, defaming stars when they are under suspicion of wrongdoing, and when they die it's like any funeral, no one's going to speak ill of the dead.

And as far as what Michael Jackson did or did not do, the average citizen (Congressman King included) knows just as much as the rest of us, that jackson was found not guilty. Everything else is just conjuncture as to what really happend and what they may want to have happened so they are right.

In other words, I like turtles...

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

You may conjecture what he did in private but what is admitted is unseemly enough. He was a serious drug addict who shared his bed with young boys and was so obsessed with the Madison Avenue conception of beauty that his nose was literally falling off of his face. He certainly wasn't a paragon of decency and I for one will be glad when I can turn on my television without seeing his horribly mutilated visage.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Rookie Poster

Petey's just mad Farrah got eclipsed

The b@stard is just an attention wh0re is all