Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default I'm going on vacation ...

http://www.ybw.com/auto/newsdesk/200...644ymnews.html

Luxury ocean liners in Russia are offering pirate hunting cruises aboard armed private yachts off the Somali coast, reports the Ananova news website.

Wealthy punters pay £3,500 per day to patrol the most dangerous waters in the world hoping to be attacked by raiders.

When attacked, they retaliate with grenade launchers, machine guns and rocket launchers, reports Austrian business paper Wirtschaftsblatt.

Passengers, who can pay an extra £5 day for an AK-47 machine gun and £7 for 100 rounds of ammo, are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.

The ships deliberately cruise close to the coast at a speed of just five nautical miles in an attempt to attract the interest of pirates.

'They are worse than the pirates,' said Russian yachtsman Vladimir Mironov. 'At least the pirates have the decency to take hostages, these people are just paying to commit murder.'

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

CAn i come to, maybe we could do a Shemaleyum Girs with guns tour???

When we have slaughtered are pirates we can slump them in a pile and stand over them in our bikinis and yum vests

Sounds a plan eh

Lib xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    CAn i come to, maybe we could do a Shemaleyum Girs with guns tour???

When we have slaughtered are pirates we can slump them in a pile and stand over them in our bikinis and yum vests

Sounds a plan eh

Lib xx
    As my friend Gio always says, 'Awwwww yeah!' I really can't stress this enough:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~BB~

Veteran Poster

What would happen if they don't find any pirates? Would they shoot their grenade launchers at fishing boats to get their money's worth?

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

no they shoot dolphins instead i am told..spot of sea fishing etc crocodile dundee style

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Default Re: I'm going on vacation ...

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    http://www.ybw.com/auto/newsdesk/20090603095644ymnews.html

Luxury ocean liners in Russia are offering pirate hunting cruises aboard armed private yachts off the Somali coast, reports the Ananova news website.

Wealthy punters pay £3,500 per day to patrol the most dangerous waters in the world hoping to be attacked by raiders.

When attacked, they retaliate with grenade launchers, machine guns and rocket launchers, reports Austrian business paper Wirtschaftsblatt.

Passengers, who can pay an extra £5 day for an AK-47 machine gun and £7 for 100 rounds of ammo, are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.

The ships deliberately cruise close to the coast at a speed of just five nautical miles in an attempt to attract the interest of pirates.

'They are worse than the pirates,' said Russian yachtsman Vladimir Mironov. 'At least the pirates have the decency to take hostages, these people are just paying to commit murder.'
    That's awesome!!! Can I bring my SKS?

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

That sounds alot of fun Seanchai! Be sure to take lots of pics. And since your European, are you going to sport a speedo when not in the game?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

OK, BE CAREFUL!!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: I'm going on vacation ...

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.
    That's like cheating though.

If you want to hunt pirates you ought to make it a fair fight.

Professional Poster

Look...I played quite a bit of Duck Hunt in my day. I'm so ready for this.