Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loren
    Truthers = It's amazing that alex jones and his brain-dead minions ("truthers") think that the Federal Government was behind 9/11. This is, after all, the same government that couldn't cover-up a simple motel room break-in [Watergate], the same government that can't deliever your mail on time, the same government that spends $10,000 on a hammer. They expect me to believe, that the same Federal Government that has proven to be so competent and possesses such foresight ; actually planned and carried out the terrorist attacks on 9/11.
    Truther = 9/11 investigation sucked. a new investigation is needed.

Alex Jones's government conspiracies are another matter entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by techi
    Truther = 9/11 investigation sucked. a new investigation is needed.

Alex Jones's government conspiracies are another matter entirely.
    When you concider that alex jones started the "truth movement" and he is heavily involved in organizing and planning its events, then no, his conspiracies are not another matter entirely. And, if you pay attention, every conspiracy that alex jones shouts out on his radio show, somehow works itself into the "truth movement".

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Junior Poster

You don't have to believe a word of Alex Jones "vast government conspiracy" in order to be critical of the 9/11 commission report.

In fact, you have to be just as crazy as Alex Jones in order to fully buy into the 9/11 commission report.

And since when did Alex Jones create the truth movement? Doesn't Alex Jones just ride the wave of all available conspiracy theories that other people have created?

He didn't create the truth movement... it happened naturally, all across the board; and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

There is no truth, there is only closer. There is no truth movement, only a few fixated losers drifting farther and farther away.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    He didn't create the truth movement... it happened naturally, all across the board; and rightly so.
    right, naturally happened

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    the truthers and the birthers have something in common...and that is lack of common sense.

What govenment plot has ever been as successful as 9/11. The energy, wealth, lost of lives, political commitment, etc. that 9/11 has cause has shown that the plot worked. You are talking about a government that could not even get water to some thristy folks in the Superdome. They may have liked the american citizens reaction to 9/11, i.e giving up civil rights, increase of unchecked Presidental power , increased military complex development, etc. But to think that the government could plot, must less the CIA could plot 9/11, somehow mustering the complexity of coordinating motive, treasure, people willing to give up their lives,etc.... is nonsense.
    I meant lack of common sense

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    There is no truth, there is only closer.
    Exactly why there should be a new official investigation into 9/11. Bush's politically motivated investigation left us rather FAR on some key aspects such as: Saudi involvement, Rumsfelds activities during the attacks and the unresolved issues of the FAA and NORAD.

And since when did Alex Jones create the truth movement? Doesn't Alex Jones just ride the wave of all available conspiracy theories that other people have created?
    I was on Youtube, just watching random news vids and I came across an Alan Colmes radio interview, he interviewed alex jones . At 8:37 alex jones says "I started it."

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loren
    I was on Youtube, just watching random news vids and I came across an Alan Colmes radio interview, he interviewed alex jones . At 8:37 alex jones says "I started it."
    So Alex Jones is your official source of news?

Haven't you been busy saying that Alex Jones was an unreliable source of information! I agree that he's unreliable so why quote him?