Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Default Re: Trollops that fart

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Just wondering guys on your opinion on girls that blatantly fart in front of you. Is it a rejection signal, or is she just demonstrating that she's easy in your company??? Picked up a right slapper over the weekend at my local 'grab a granny' night. 7 kids to god knows how many fathers... pussy as loose as the mersey tunnel, I went for a piss in her council flat, and she came in and had a shit, and let off one motherfucker of a fart... all this after I fucked her! Is she trying to tell me something. I've tried ringing her tonight, but there's no reply???
    ....love is in the air, in every sight and every sound

Default Re: Trollops that fart

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Just wondering guys on your opinion on girls that blatantly fart in front of you. Is it a rejection signal, or is she just demonstrating that she's easy in your company??? Picked up a right slapper over the weekend at my local 'grab a granny' night. 7 kids to god knows how many fathers... pussy as loose as the mersey tunnel, I went for a piss in her council flat, and she came in and had a shit, and let off one motherfucker of a fart... all this after I fucked her! Is she trying to tell me something. I've tried ringing her tonight, but there's no reply???
    This may be one of the most fuckin hysterical things I've read in a long time. Thank you for making me laugh out loud.