Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Oh, all it took was for someone to hit CapsLock and start talking about cartoon style violence?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hierophant
    Oh, all it took was for someone to hit CapsLock and start talking about cartoon style violence?
    She just be keeping it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    All you guys talking about what you would have done sounds so silly knowing out of some people they would have just gagged ... others would have done what they said they would but as for me

I WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED THE FIRST ITEM I COULD REACH AT THE BACK OF THAT HOS HEAD . MY AIM IS PERFECT SO HITTING HER WOULD BE NO PROBLEM . I WOULD HAVE THEN PROCEEDED TO KNOCK THAT BITCH UNTILL SHE SPUN INTO A CIRCLE AND FELL OUT . THEN I WOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND READ HER FOR POINTS UNTIL A TAXI RODE BY AND GOT THE FUCK OUTTA THERE
    Thank you.
    I can now go about my day.
    Sista Sol, don't forget to jam a fresh tampon in there. Your flow seems especially heavy today.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Junior Poster

All you fuckers are ignorant, its obviously juice she's throwing; not a soda
    learn2beverage
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juice_216.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	251862  

Professional Poster

lmfao

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    All you fuckers are ignorant, its obviously juice she's throwing; not a soda
    learn2beverage
    What kinda juice is that, Veryfine??

Either way, they both have the high fructose corn syrup which is what makes it all sticky.

Silver Poster

lmao caps lock and carton style violence . What was she supposed to do ? Run around like a transgendered victim and then into a group of thugs that could have taken her down for all we know ?

But yea i sure did hit that caps lock and rereading it it is completely cartoon . Lmao the things that go through my mind

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Looked like a Vitamin Water to me.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    lmao caps lock and carton style violence . What was she supposed to do ? Run around like a transgendered victim and then into a group of thugs that could have taken her down for all we know ?

But yea i sure did hit that caps lock and rereading it it is completely cartoon . Lmao the things that go through my mind
    We are all guilty of wanting to do dumb shit to people that deserve it. If I knew where to get an anvil, I'd be doing some damage!

...or maybe paint a tunnel on the side of a mountain, something along those lines.

Just because she was a tranny doesn't mean she didn't deserve to get juice thrown on her. Not everything is about the T.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I don't think either woman is to blame. It was that evil fucking dog that made it happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog_103.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	251866  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.