Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I have to go along with Peggy and Mandy. The vid doesn’t make it clear why the soda was thrown. But if it was thrown because she was being filmed, throwing it escalated the situation. If you don’t want to be filmed, simply say so.

I might’ve asked her why she was upset. More likely I would’ve just snapped, “Do I get a towel with that, honey?” and gone about my business.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssats

by the way why is the African American girl looks so scared and suddenly throw soda on the Transgender girl whos holding the camera?
    My take on it, is that she didn't want to be filmed.

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure she threw the soda because the woman
    was trans, but rather because she didn't want to be filmed.

Some people don't like to be filmed, particularly if they have no idea
    where it will end up.
    So that makes it right?
    Your sick in the head.
    Thats not why she did it and YOU know it.
    The attitude your displaying ........nevermind....I dont want the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    It should be a crime to hold a camera in your hand, run, and then post it on youtube. Gave me a fucking headache.

Also I hate it when people use the phrase "hate crime", fucking ignorant.
    No one forced you to watch it idiot!
    Your the ignorant one and probably a republican.
    You lust after transexual cum yet you turn your back when they are abused.....
    I despise people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Ok, after watching that video I have to say, what kind of jackass runs to the cops for having cool aid thrown at them when they try and film someone?

It seems more like the "tranny" in the video was looking for a fight. If I was walking down Market and somebody tried to film me I would throw soda on them too.
    You ignorant and a coward.
    How is filming someone justification for an assault?
    As far as you throwing soda on someone I dont think you would do shit because your a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    So that makes it right?
    Your sick in the head.
    Actually it is entirely unclear why that lady threw the soda on the person with the camera. What is clear, is that the lady with the camera ran down Market St trying to film some lady and bothering a parking ticket cop for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    So that makes it right?
    Your sick in the head.
    Actually it is entirely unclear why that lady threw the soda on the person with the camera. What is clear, is that the lady with the camera ran down Market St trying to film some lady and bothering a parking ticket cop for no reason.
    Ok Mandy....whatever...I just hope nothing happens to you in this regard so you can see how it feels.
    How someone can justify an assault on someone much less a fellow transgender is beyond me but like I said many times before you girls are cruel and viscous to each.

You ignorant and a coward.
    Your the ignorant one and probably a republican.
    you girls are cruel and viscous to each.
    Don't get Sista Sol B mad honey. She be reading all of ya'll. Stop with the viscocity.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Ok Mandy....whatever...I just hope nothing happens to you in this regard so you can see how it feels.
    How someone can justify an assault on someone much less a fellow transgender is beyond me but like I said many times before you girls are cruel and viscous to each.
    Lay off the sauce dude. You have no place lecturing any of the women on this board about anything. Maybe Peggy, Trish, myself and other girls are skeptical because we have been the target of attacks and we know when something doesn't seem to match up. When I've been fucked with, it was me that was scared and outnumbered, I wasn't chasing some crazy lady down on a busy street. I'm sorry, this seems to be about something else. Street harassment looks different.

Go do whatever it is you do, but don't tell me I'm a coward or lack solidarity with my TS sisters, cause you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Silver Poster

All you guys talking about what you would have done sounds so silly knowing out of some people they would have just gagged ... others would have done what they said they would but as for me

I WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED THE FIRST ITEM I COULD REACH AT THE BACK OF THAT HOS HEAD . MY AIM IS PERFECT SO HITTING HER WOULD BE NO PROBLEM . I WOULD HAVE THEN PROCEEDED TO KNOCK THAT BITCH UNTILL SHE SPUN INTO A CIRCLE AND FELL OUT . THEN I WOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND READ HER FOR POINTS UNTIL A TAXI RODE BY AND GOT THE FUCK OUTTA THERE

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    All you guys talking about what you would have done sounds so silly knowing out of some people they would have just gagged ... others would have done what they said they would but as for me

I WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED THE FIRST ITEM I COULD REACH AT THE BACK OF THAT HOS HEAD . MY AIM IS PERFECT SO HITTING HER WOULD BE NO PROBLEM . I WOULD HAVE THEN PROCEEDED TO KNOCK THAT BITCH UNTILL SHE SPUN INTO A CIRCLE AND FELL OUT . THEN I WOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND READ HER FOR POINTS UNTIL A TAXI RODE BY AND GOT THE FUCK OUTTA THERE
    Thank you.
    I can now go about my day.