Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls

To be honest, I've gotten to the point where I feel shooting the typical girl / guy scene is boring and overdone. Like someone mentioned in another thread he was tired of seeing the same guys over and over. I agree. I'd like to shoot more tgirl on tgirl and tgirl on genetic girl. Unfortunately not that many of the TSs really want to do scenes with girls. But in light of that, I just shot a great scene with Natassia Dreams and Isis Love. I loved shooting that one I gotta get to editing that.
    Isis and Natassia huh? Hot.

Bob you know my feelings on this topic, we should do something sometime, I love working with other girls.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    Quote Originally Posted by yosi

since you wanted a feedback , here is mine :

I like your site , great content but 2 major problems :

1. your video formats : DivX HD video and mp4 files work bad on older computers ( like mine ) , as long as my old computer works , I will not join your site if I cannot watch the clips ..........

2. too much solo content , too little hardcore
    The video format thing will be taken care of.

Your other point is interesting and one that I think about. I typically prefer shooting solo models.

To be honest, I've gotten to the point where I feel shooting the typical girl / guy scene is boring and overdone. Like someone mentioned in another thread he was tired of seeing the same guys over and over. I agree. I'd like to shoot more tgirl on tgirl and tgirl on genetic girl. Unfortunately not that many of the TSs really want to do scenes with girls. But in light of that, I just shot a great scene with Natassia Dreams and Isis Love. I loved shooting that one I gotta get to editing that.
    MMMMM YES THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Junior Poster

Default Have tried many

I have tried a number of sites..I am sticking with ShemaleYum and Black T-girls. To me, and it is a matter of taste, those are the best sites.
    Dunkie

Dunkie

Junior Poster

hung angels is the best shemale website

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    hung angels is the best shemale website
    if there were videos i think you would be onto something

Default Depends on what your Looking for.

Here are some sample Pics from my site.

Last edited by tstishadupree; 07-25-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Shemale Club and Asian TS are two good sites. I've joined a lot of sites... Solo model sites are usually a flop, but Delia CD was worth joining.

I have never been a fan of Bob's T-Girls - been a member off and on since the site was created, though. I am usually disappointed in the photography style, but every once in a while the site will have a classic shot or two. The site appears to be more for the models than the fans, but there ain't nuthin wrong with that!

Transbeauty - used to be a fan of that site, but the updates were too few and far between.

Foxy Angel - haven't joined this site in years, but it was a good site years ago. Maybe it still is since they supposedly brought us Brooke Zanell first.

Mega Cock Tranny and that family of sites... complete garbage!

Black Tgirls is a great site as long as Remy is the photographer. Same goes for Shemale Yum.

Shemale Yum is probably the slowest adult site on the internet and you can't do keyword search on that otherwise fantastic database.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyray
    Shemale Club and Asian TS are two good sites. I've joined a lot of sites... Solo model sites are usually a flop, but Delia CD was worth joining.

I have never been a fan of Bob's T-Girls - been a member off and on since the site was created, though. I am usually disappointed in the photography style, but every once in a while the site will have a classic shot or two. The site appears to be more for the models than the fans, but there ain't nuthin wrong with that!

Transbeauty - used to be a fan of that site, but the updates were too few and far between.

Foxy Angel - haven't joined this site in years, but it was a good site years ago. Maybe it still is since they supposedly brought us Brooke Zanell first.

Mega Cock Tranny and that family of sites... complete garbage!

Black Tgirls is a great site as long as Remy is the photographer. Same goes for Shemale Yum.

Shemale Yum is probably the slowest adult site on the internet and you can't do keyword search on that otherwise fantastic database.
    Can you further explain the statement "The site appears to be more for the models than the fans"? I don't understand that one.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

It shouldn't be slow, it's on it's own dedicated server and runs faster from our testing in LA, London, Germany and NYC than most of our competitors.

I don't know any shemale site with keyword search, some of the sites you mentioned didn't even have a category search.
    Shemale Yum and all Grooby sites will have user tagging as from next week, which will searching much easier.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

It shouldn't be slow, it's on it's own dedicated server and runs faster from our testing in LA, London, Germany and NYC than most of our competitors.

I don't know any shemale site with keyword search, some of the sites you mentioned didn't even have a category search.
    Shemale Yum and all Grooby sites will have user tagging as from next week, which will searching much easier.
    I have keyword search now on Bob's Tgirls. So maybe I'm the only one.