Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: [url]www.lukeisback.com[/url] Stoops to a whole new level - AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by toopretty View Post
    i think the "aids=gay" shit started because your more likely to pass or catch HIV from unprotected anal sex. I have read that HIV is 2-3 times more likely to pass through unprotected anal sex than through unprotected vaginal sex.

on a side note...I have also read that HIV is more likely to spread through deep kissing than through blowjobs... unless you swallow cum obviously.
    You must not study HIV prevention or anything HIV related.
    HIV is not passed thru kissing.
    Sad how dumb people are in 2011 when it comes to HIV prevention with so much free info out there.
    EDUCATE YOURSELVES instead of passing on false information!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Sad how dumb people are in 2011 when it comes to HIV prevention with so much free info out there.
    I have educated myself...and HIV can ABSOLUTELY be passed through kissing. Although it is not passed through saliva. Some certain protein in the saliva keeps the virus out ( or at a very low count)...scientists even have a hard time isolating HIV in saliva...so it is not saliva you have to worry about.

it can be passed through small cuts or abrasions that are already in the mouth or caused by prolonged kissing.

maybe its you that needs to "EDUCATE YOURSELF"

Last edited by toopretty; 01-23-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I wouldn't feel i had to rub it in your face if you weren't so smug when your were 100% wrong...there are documented cases in medical journals of HIV being passed through kissing. I think you need to re consider how viable this "free info" is.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Actually Luke is the best BABY and its called A fag disease because it originated in sanfrancisco with A lot of gay men or 20 gay men showed up at the hospital with the same disease so thats how it became A fags disease gay means happy
    Use some periods or something. You sound like a retard.

I wouldn't feel i had to rub it in your face if you weren't so smug when your were 100% wrong...there are documented cases in medical journals of HIV being passed through kissing. I think you need to re consider how viable this "free info" is.
    Deep or open-mouthed kissing is a very low risk activity in terms of HIV transmission. HIV is only present in saliva in very minute amounts, insufficient to cause infection with HIV.
    There has been only one documented case of someone becoming infected with HIV through kissing; a result of exposure to infected blood during open-mouthed kissing. If you or your partner have blood in your mouth, you should avoid kissing until the bleeding stops.

http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-transmission.htm

Maybe if you rub someones face in some infected blood, there might be a real risk. But otherwise, the risk is so small as to be nearly non existent.

FK

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt View Post
    Deep or open-mouthed kissing is a very low risk activity in terms of HIV transmission. HIV is only present in saliva in very minute amounts, insufficient to cause infection with HIV.
    There has been only one documented case of someone becoming infected with HIV through kissing; a result of exposure to infected blood during open-mouthed kissing. If you or your partner have blood in your mouth, you should avoid kissing until the bleeding stops.

http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-transmission.htm

Maybe if you rub someones face in some infected blood, there might be a real risk. But otherwise, the risk is so small as to be nearly non existent.

FK
    there are actually a few cases of people getting HIV through kissing. Not sure how many and I cant find where I saw it again... maybe 2-3 cases...and that is just documented cases. I wasn't arguing that it wasn't extremely rare...i was arguing against the fact that someone said you CANT get HIV from kissing..and the fact is that you can. its been proven and if it can happen to the people it happened to then it can happen to anybody.

there are actually a few cases of people getting HIV through kissing. Not sure how many and I cant find where I saw it again... maybe 2-3 cases...and that is just documented cases. I wasn't arguing that it wasn't extremely rare...i was arguing against the fact that someone said you CANT get HIV from kissing..and the fact is that you can. its been proven and if it can happen to the people it happened to then it can happen to anybody.
    I provided the link and quoted from it. Kissing itself is not a vector for transmission. The Surgeon's General's report indicates no reported cases from kissing alone.
    http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/sci_dat..._txt/sgrpt.asp

You can only get if from exposure to infected bodily fluids. One documented case where kissing was incidentally involved, against millions, if not hundreds of millions of acts is effectively the same as no risk at all. And your original point was that it was not only risky, but more risky than oral sex, which according to the CDC does pose some, slight but actual risk.
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm

so you were wrong on your facts and more wrong on your reaction to someone correcting you on them. Seems more rather than trying not to rub someone's face in it, you were more about saving face for yourself.

FK