Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Executive Bimbo Rookie Poster VegasBarbie's Avatar

Hey Mark PM me...I have a question about ATP and the "Brown"....hehehehe

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBarbie
    you peeps are crazy I love ya all. And Yes Hara, As I work in the airport...Hundreds of them are employed with airlines. Becuase they transtioned on the job, Its TOTALLY allowable. As I transitioned on the job..there was nuthing to it....Now if I can only stop getting all the marriage proposals a day...LOL
    That is AWESOME girl! Who said tgirls can't get a 9-5 job? I have one, you got one, Peggie etc. I think that will change eventually..as transgenders become more and more mainstream.

More power to every transgender on the board!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Executive Bimbo Rookie Poster VegasBarbie's Avatar

And I love you the most Hara!!!! If you are EVER in Las Vegas girl....Gimmie a jingle....The first nite of drinks is on me!!!!

And yes, you are right, With Transgender becoming more and more mainstream..... 9 to 5 Jobs will get easier and easier to get.

I mean look at the New ENDA bill thats HOPEFULLY gunna get approved..Which would entitle FEDERAL transgenderd employees the same employment discrimination rights as everyone else!

With me being federally employed as a U.S. Customs Officer....That was music to my ears!!!! but like I also said...I ransitioned on the job....And they REALLY couldnt say anything unless they wanted a shit load backlash from me and my lawyer!!!!!

Power to the Transgenderds on the boards!!!! on ALL boards & forums!!!

Muwahz from Hara & Barbie

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBarbie
    And I love you the most Hara!!!! If you are EVER in Las Vegas girl....Gimmie a jingle....The first nite of drinks is on me!!!!
    :P Likewise girlie!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol