Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Never really know or seen any tg working at an airline both ground or inflight myself..or I might have picked up/noticed unusually large hands and feet, But i suppose that's a possibility, either they're too stealth and mostly Asians and or on Asian carriers?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Now that you bring that last point up, I recently flew with an airiline in SE Asia. They were voted the world's best low cost airline in 2008/2009, so no prizes if you guess who it was. One or two of the INflight attendants were gender questionable....not that I had a problem with it!!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

lol Was that Asiana or AirAsia airlines?

~Kisses

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

My lips are sealed.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airasia_170.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	251652  

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    My lips are sealed.....
    lol So i guess my next question is: Did you get great service while flying AirAsia? We're the 'girls' hospitable and gave you something extra? Sorry I couldn't resist.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Well I did ask one girl for some peanuts.....she must have mistook peanuts for something else so she stuck her little something extra in my hand - now that's service.

But seriously, the flights were in Thailand, and statistically there's a fair chance that a crew of 4 flight attendants (all of whom were in dresses) could have been ladyboys. So I missed an opportunity!!

Professional Poster

I know a TS who's a flight attendant. I think she used to fly North West.
    And she's not Asian, she's black. I haven't flown in a minute, but I seem to recall getting a boner cause I thought a flight attendant was a TS, but never confirmed it.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    I know a TS who's a flight attendant. I think she used to fly North West.
    And she's not Asian, she's black. I haven't flown in a minute, but I seem to recall getting a boner cause I thought a flight attendant was a TS, but never confirmed it.
    You never confirmed the boner? I kinda just know, there's less room in my pants.

Executive Bimbo Rookie Poster VegasBarbie's Avatar

you peeps are crazy I love ya all. And Yes Hara, As I work in the airport...Hundreds of them are employed with airlines. Becuase they transtioned on the job, Its TOTALLY allowable. As I transitioned on the job..there was nuthing to it....Now if I can only stop getting all the marriage proposals a day...LOL

Junior Poster

I am a commercial pilot and have worked with several TS women, infact one of them introduced me to my current gf who is post op.

Cynaide...living dead inside

Junior Poster

I know a of a few Pacific Islander girls here in Seattle area that do or have recently worked in various areas with some airlines or baggage handling. Not sure how many have survived recent layoffs though.