Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Roadwarrior
    I agree with Suckalot1. If you lead a normal life you will meet regular people. Most everyone will take you as you are.
    However even then many people won't take someone seriously just because they're a girl.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people IRL will listen to me say something, and then -without even realizing it, turn to a random guy in the room and go "is that true?" and then, if they agree- they'll believe it.

But this tends to happen more often to me if it involves something technical. Usually I just find it funny, because its so absurd sometimes.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadwarrior
    I agree with Suckalot1. If you lead a normal life you will meet regular people. Most everyone will take you as you are.
    However even then many people won't take someone seriously just because they're a girl.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people IRL will listen to me say something, and then -without even realizing it, turn to a random guy in the room and go "is that true?" and then, if they agree- they'll believe it.

But this tends to happen more often to me if it involves something technical. Usually I just find it funny, because its so absurd sometimes.
    That's not because of your sex girl.
    If they don't really know you, are more comfortable talking to guys, or if it's a group of people talking, they just want to see if another person can say if it's true. If someone else says it's true, then there's more credibility to the statement. They obviously find what your telling them interesting, the more accurate information your able to pass along the more your credibility will go up. Soon they'll believe about anything that you say, unless they just want to ask more peoples opinions.

If I'm hanging out with my friends (male or female) and someone brings up something I never heard about, I'd probably reply like "For real? Does anyone else know anything about this?" Just to know if anyone else has heard of the truthfulness, because you don't know where peoples information is coming from. The next question I'd ask would maybe be,
    "Where'd you find that out?".

It has nothing to do with your sex, it's just you need to get your credibility up around these people. If your constantly wrong on the things you say, then what you say will constantly be in question.

I think what the guy was saying about Palin and Lil Kim was that one is just a beautiful woman that dresses nice and the other is the hot stripper.
    I'm sure you know which is which, so I mean don't go around looking like a stripper either.

Just tryin' to help and hope I did.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by chishy
    Mimi, The only thing you should consider changing is; the type of men you keep company with. If you do an SRS, to the men you hang around with, they'll consider you as just another vagina. Your cock is way too precious to consider discarding. I first spotted your cock when you did your Black-tgirls photo set; in one shot, you were sitting on the edge of a bed with your head turned to the side, your sexy eyelashes and long flowing blonde hair, silky thighs and one magnificent cock hanging out there was quite a turn-on to say the least. My first thought of your cock was that it resembled the Red October - the big nuclear submarine that Sean Connery tooled around in under the ocean in the movie - I think most men would agree that your cock is unique in all the universe. If you were to get rid of your cock, I think that it would be a bigger tragedy than the sinking of the Titanic. Just my humble and sincere thoughts, I hope I did not offend.
    A sure sign of a pathological cock-bandit is when a squish gushes on and on about how distressed HE feels at the suggestion that a girl might have SRS.

so sorry, that you failed to see the parody in my post

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by deee757
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    I guess thats one way to look at it.
    she's just so widely seen as a joke, that ISNT taken seriously.
    So when drawing comaprisons, i would think most people would choose someone more widely respected and taken as serious.

Way to think outside the box!
    -Seriously

Well 59 million people voted for her to become vice president of the USA. I don't think there is another female alive that has the approval of 59 million people. If that is not being taken seriously, please name a female that is being taken seriously.
    i cant vouch for those 59m people's reasons for voting for that ticket.

hopefully, it wasnt because they believed in her ability to govern, or form sentences.

but the bottom line is- overall, she's seen as a joke, and isnt taken seriously. anyone who reads the papers or watches the news- knows that.
    whether you agree or not.

I think someones a bit jealous or perhaps has a little crush on someone?

'anyone who reads the papers or watches the news- knows that.'

Read again what you typed there and have a word withyourself. You are not stupid, and I can only presume it is because of who Palin is and what she represents that angers you so.You are better than the above comment surely?

Or perhaps my above summination was correct. ? Lots of women have girl crushes on other women , I don't blame you . She is someone who has accomplished a huge amount and still retained her femminity. She is a true role model for girls like you to emulate.

And can I just add it's quite amazing that a topic started by mimi about wanting the old fruit and veg cut off, starts a discussion on Palin. Quite the following this woman has amongst the liberal yogurt weavers.

Junior Poster

Default Do what your heart tells you

There are guys with all sorts of tastes out there. If you are looking for love, then be yourself and let the love of your life find you. Understand that your love may like you as you are now. I can't begin to imagine what you feel or what your life is like. Just take your time and be sure.

Dunkie

Rookie Poster

i think you should do what ever makes you happy

pete xx

Professional Poster

Don't change a damn thing,you're fine just the way you are.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Silver Poster

okay no box for me ??

5 Star Poster

Well mimi this is a big change of mind. Let me tell it this way. A few months before I had my implants, I was sure I would not want them. Then almost out of the blue I realized how I could benefit from them in so many ways.

I think that you should have whatever surgery you want to have. You know yourself better than anyone.

Gold Poster

Everywhere cock bandits like realguys4me and beatmaker are shedding a tear.