Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I don't even keep up with sports, but this is just... sad.

R.I.P.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Damn he was the black people Peyton Manning. Sad to see him go out like that at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Very sad news!

I'd wager $100 that corupt African American youths did a home invasion with intentions to rob them...

Professional Poster

Reports have it as a likely murder/suicide

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Word is he was cheating on his wife with the woman found dead in the apartment with McNair.

The door to the condo was locked from the inside, McNair was dead on the couch from multiple gunshot wounds, she died from a single gunshot to the head, with the gun next to her body.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    Very sad news!

I'd wager $100 that corupt African American youths did a home invasion with intentions to rob them...
    Failed!

Lifemember

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Damn he was the black people Peyton Manning. Sad to see him go out like that at such a young age.
    you know that was Warren Moon but yes sad

Junior Poster

The latest news from Nashville,as reported on tennessean.com is that there are no suspects at this time,and it is being reported as a murder/suicide.The woman found dead with NcNair had been arrested two nights previous for a DUI in a car registered to both her and Steve.Oddly ennough you would see a lot of people here in Saturdays with a Peyton Manning or Tee Martin jersey on and on Sunday with a McNair jersey.I do not like the Titans at all,but really did respect what some of the guys like Steve McNair and others did to the community.The condo's at 2nd and LEA have a wrought iron fence and 24 hour security.Not a safe part of town,but very low crime statistics reported amoung all downtown condo's in Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Word is he was cheating on his wife with the woman found dead in the apartment with McNair.

The door to the condo was locked from the inside, McNair was dead on the couch from multiple gunshot wounds, she died from a single gunshot to the head, with the gun next to her body.

This rings true to me....If you notice the tone from the police....they already know whats going on here.
    I think the girl(she was only 20) shot him and then shot herself.
    Its too bad because he was truely great at what he did.
    Although I am a RAIDERS fan I always appreciated McNairs toughness.
    This is a tragedy.

She is of middle eastern descent. Gonna ask around see in any of my middle east friends knew her.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america