Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Nicole...i prefer not to have my looks bashed...i just like seeing my pics go throught hte fantasies i want..like being coveed in cum...piss..at glory holes..boot trampled...surrounded by panties or toys...slut, whore, bitch siss writtne on them...things like that. Please i beg you all to do this to me

what about scat

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

tiffany i have to be honest with you, that request seems a bit out of place even for this crowd. You may get some Pm's but i cant imagine to many people posting them on the board

ryz...for someone who said they think i am crazy for this you certianly are very interested in this thread..lol. not that i mind. i am not inot scat but to some degree i dont know how much i can say yeah or nay to things done to degrade my pics. i would love to keep it to things i am into but if YOu want scat then i cant stop you. i can only ask you do maybe something else

When one requests humiliation one should not be allowed it. Humiliation is not granted in this case. I refuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyisaslut6969
    ryz...for someone who said they think i am crazy for this you certianly are very interested in this thread..lol. not that i mind. i am not inot scat but to some degree i dont know how much i can say yeah or nay to things done to degrade my pics. i would love to keep it to things i am into but if YOu want scat then i cant stop you. i can only ask you do maybe something else
    nope i only want to poop on em nothing else

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Junior Poster

Heh, of course only a true sub (like me) would go to the trouble of printing them out and jacking off on them

Senior Member Platinum Poster

How DARE you ask us for any free cyber humiliation in the first place, you cheap sissy?

If you were my slave, you would have been hog tied in my back yard with a foot long dildo in your ass under the sprinklers by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    How DARE you ask us for any free cyber humiliation in the first place, you cheap sissy?

If you were my slave, you would have been hog tied in my back yard with a foot long dildo in your ass under the sprinklers by now.
    Your last sentence probably gave him a boner.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

Your last sentence probably gave him a boner.
    It always does. Buy that's why I use cock chastity devices.