Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quite a bit of speculation she's thinking of a presidential run in 2012. Also quite a bit of speculation she is stepping out of the spotlight because there is another, bigger, less plausibly deniable scandal going to surface. Time will tell, time will tell. I really hope she's not going to disappear into the woodwork as it were.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeLuX
    You don't need to have an open mind towards Extremist groups ie: liberals or the religious right. That is what dumb fucks like you don't seem to understand.
    I must be a dumb fuck since I never knew being a liberal made me part of an extremist group!

I feel so privileged now.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    You're ignorant
    "I'm not like those faggot, liberal, scumbag hypocrites, I have an open-mind!"

You don't need to have an open mind towards Extremist groups ie: liberals or the religious right. That is what dumb fucks like you don't seem to understand.
    Liberalism is extremist? LMAO, maybe in the 1700's!

Veteran Poster

You're ignorant
    "I'm not like those faggot, liberal, scumbag hypocrites, I have an open-mind!"

Um, you just said you have an open mind except to ideas or viewpoints you've already decided not to entertain. That's the very definition of closed minded. Worst post ever? Proud member of the Sarah Palin super-duper fanclub?

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Rookie Poster

I must be a dumb fuck since I never knew being a liberal made me part of an extremist group!

Not knowing that just proves that you are in fact a fucking moron. You don't have a mind of your own you just turn on Bill maher or Oblerman and see what they think about the issue, the same way the extreme right just goes to Hannity. You're all a bunch of fucking morons, nothing but a puppet.

Veteran Poster

Just wait 'til someone calls you a faggot, I'm ecstatic!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Quite a bit of speculation she's thinking of a presidential run in 2012. Also quite a bit of speculation she is stepping out of the spotlight because there is another, bigger, less plausibly deniable scandal going to surface. Time will tell, time will tell. I really hope she's not going to disappear into the woodwork as it were.
    I think there's some sort of scandal brewing. Maybe Todd was caught sucking tranny dick in an airport rest room?

I do agree we haven't seen the last of her which makes me happy. The FACE of the Republican Party!

Veteran Poster

Not knowing that just proves that you are in fact a fucking moron. You don't have a mind of your own you just turn on Bill maher or Oblerman and see what they think about the issue, the same way the extreme right just goes to Hannity. You're all a bunch of fucking morons, nothing but a puppet.
    Hmm, strong failure to recognize sarcasm. That won't mark you as a moron.

Veteran Poster

Just wait 'til someone calls you a faggot, I'm ecstatic!
    You got called a faggot and I got called a hypocrite but the good thing is, we're both scumbags.

Us extremists must stick together!

Rookie Poster

I think there's some sort of scandal brewing. Maybe Todd was caught sucking tranny dick in an airport rest room?

I do agree we haven't seen the last of her which makes me happy. The FACE of the Republican Party!
    There doesn't need to be a scandal, I'm sure the media will make one up. and i thought republicans were annoying assholes. LOL @ democrats.