Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky

meh.

Kennedy was a fag.
    That's not what Marilyn said.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Junior Poster

Arrows slung at Obama ? cmon man the media had a love affair with him and still does.

One of the best presidents in the world is a women from Chile, look at their GDP and Production figures. Whatever I am just speaking from my experience where the average male across America was like I don't want no woman running this country and this was hate toward Hillary . Sex discrimination does exist, and not upset with Obama winning and setting history for African Americans but lets be real . Lol again here on a tranny site I am not expecting Vagina luv when 98% of the posters on here love cock.

Default Sarah Palin...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle
    wow. you call tell the libs are REALLY scared of palin. the shrill attacks on her have just begun anew.

heh heh...

if palin didn't scare libs you wouldnt hear a peep.

meanwhile the annointed one (aka obama) continues to spend and spend us into oblivion. the way things are going - with unemployment continuing to SKYROCKET - palin or really anyone will be able to defeat obama.

you know bush was a terrible president. i don't know what party he belonged to. he certainly wasnt a true conservative. anyway... bush was bad for the following reasons and obama's just a worse bush. so if you hated bush - just wait until the full measure of obamaeconomics sinks in (perhaps while you're waiting in the unemployement lines).

President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.

President Bush began a string of expensive financial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.

President Bush created a Medicare drug entitlement that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new government health care fund.

President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. President Obama would double it.

President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in creased this spending by 20 percent.

President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.

President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.
    I consider myself a conservative.
    But the "crazies" in the Republican Party scare me. Especially the likes of Palin and Limbaugh.
    And anyway there's only a one party system in America. Namely the business party.
    Cheney/Bush and company were on the extreme end of the spectrum. (Well, in the last four years of his tenure, Bush moved toward the center.) Obama is much more moderate than Cheney/Bush.
    One could call Obama a conservative.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Those two hispanics are women: Linda and Loretta Sanchez. I wonder what that says.

~BB~
    Sorry, my numbers were wrong... those numbers are just for the senate.

In the current 111th Congress, there are 75 females and 27 Hispanics.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Hierophant
    Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Hate or like Palin it don't matter she will never be president, America is too sexist to put a women in office regardless of party.
    I don't think that's true at all. I'm sure a few years ago, everyone would have said that America was to racist to put a non-white in office, least of all a black guy.
    I call bullshit on that Hillary had 100 times more experience than Obama and the media dragged her to the mud. The good o'l boys club, I worked for the Hillary campaign , and I saw the BS she went thru. Color of someone skin, or ethnic background don't mean shit. I am latin spic and America would hire some latino minority over any women...wake up.
    Wow, really? Is that why there are 17 women in the current 111th Congress, but only 2 Hispanics?

And it looks like there are 6 current female state Governors. How many hispanics are there? One. Bill Richardson.

Cmon man we are talking Presidency not Gov. The best presidents of Universities in America are women still doesn't mean they will get into the White house as president. Lets keep it real go out there and take surveys and tell me your conclusion. Again America will always be the good ol boys club and Obama is cool to have a beer with. Just giving my experience bro sorry to shock you with the sex discrimination in the great US of fucking A.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Hillary got burned because people were sick and tired of the Clintons, it had nothing to do with her competence.

And if she had won the nomination, there's no doubt Hillary would be POTUS right now.

Sarah Palin will never win the GOP nomination, period. She isn't savvy or studied enough on the big issues and is more a novelty/curiosity than a legitimate Presidential contender.

Delux, turn off Rush and Sean Hannity and think for yourself. The entire nation was founded on the principles of political liberalism and social tolerance.

'Liberal' is not an epithet because Limbaugh said so.

Also Delux, quit thinking you can cut taxes and recover from a global economic crisis and rebuild the nation's industrial sector.

I don't want Obama to get crazy with it, but I do expect him at some point to hike the income tax.

That's the kind of crap Obama had to clean up because the last POTUS thought you could CUT taxes and still fight two wars abroad.

Sarah Palin = Ross Perot

And go check out the newspapers that came out in the spring and summer of '01 Delux; the media was not in constant attack mode against Bush.

It's idiotic the way conservatives want to close the book on the Obama presidency and he hasn't even been in office a year!!

The best bet for the GOP is if Mitt Romney wins the Republican nomination.

But I can't see all those Bible thumpers voting for a member of the Morman cult.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Those two hispanics are women: Linda and Loretta Sanchez. I wonder what that says.

~BB~
    Sorry, my numbers were wrong... those numbers are just for the senate.

In the current 111th Congress, there are 75 females and 27 Hispanics.
    D'oh! I have to admit that I've never looked up the demos on the ethnicity of Congress. Still, two female, sister Representatives is a pretty interesting story even if I have my differences with them.

~BB~

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Hillary got burned because people were sick and tired of the Clintons, it had nothing to do with her competence.

And if she had won the nomination, there's no doubt Hillary would be POTUS right now.

Sarah Palin will never win the GOP nomination, period. She isn't savvy or studied enough on the big issues and is more a novelty/curiosity than a legitimate Presidential contender.

Delux, turn off Rush and Sean Hannity and think for yourself. The entire nation was founded on the principles of political liberalism and social tolerance.

'Liberal' is not an epithet because Limbaugh said so.

Also Delux, quit thinking you can cut taxes and recover from a global economic crisis and rebuild the nation's industrial sector.

I don't want Obama to get crazy with it, but I do expect him at some point to hike the income tax.

That's the kind of crap Obama had to clean up because the last POTUS thought you could CUT taxes and still fight two wars abroad.

Sarah Palin = Ross Perot

And go check out the newspapers that came out in the spring and summer of '01 Delux; the media was not in constant attack mode against Bush.

It's idiotic the way conservatives want to close the book on the Obama presidency and he hasn't even been in office a year!!

But I can't see all those Bible thumpers voting for a member of the Morman cult.
    Giovanni good post but like you said HAD Hillary...that was a big Had. Also Hillary kicked Obama's ass in California and New York but the midwesterners didn't want no broad thats what it came down to.

Junior Poster

Hillary got burned because people were sick and

Is it just me, or does Romney look a little like Rudolph Hess?

:P

Veteran Poster

Nail firmly hit on head. I think Dem voters were more tired of Bill than Hillary and he hurt her chances in the long run. Obama was a fresh face. She would have been able to beat McCain too, though.