Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Hate or like Palin it don't matter she will never be president, America is too sexist to put a women in office regardless of party.

Raybaby your an idiot too post that pic of her and retards coming out of her vagina..... wtf hate the women for her beliefs but leave the baby born with down syndrome out of it ......... you find her giving birth to a kid with down syndrome funny than your a sick twisted fuck.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Hate or like Palin it don't matter she will never be president, America is too sexist to put a women in office regardless of party.
    I don't think that's true at all. I'm sure a few years ago, everyone would have said that America was too racist to put a non-white in office, least of all a black guy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Hierophant
    I don't think that's true at all. I'm sure a few years ago, everyone would have said that America was to racist to put a non-white in office, least of all a black guy.
    I call bullshit on that Hillary had 100 times more experience than Obama and the media dragged her to the mud. The good o'l boys club, I worked for the Hillary campaign , and I saw the BS she went thru. Color of someone skin, or ethnic background don't mean shit. I am latin spic and America would hire some latino minority over any women...wake up.

Veteran Poster

I don't think that's true at all. I'm sure a few years ago, everyone would have said that America was to racist to put a non-white in office, least of all a black guy.
    I call bullshit on that Hillary had 100 times more experience than Obama and the media dragged her to the mud. The good o'l boys club, I worked for the Hillary campaign , and I saw the BS she went thru. Color of someone skin, or ethnic background don't mean shit. I am latin spic and America would hire some latino minority over any women...wake up.
    Come on, Hillary ran a vicious, mean-spirited campaign against Obama. How exactly did the media drag her through the mud? Assuming you're talking about the campaign. If anyone got arrows slung at him, it was Obama and you know that.

Hey, I like Hillary too but she lost fair and square. Get over it.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I actually agree with you here. Not that I would have put it that way.

A lot of transwomen see discrimination in the workplace, but since I'm 'half-stealth' (I only disclose when necessary), I always felt I was being shut out of opportunities because I am a woman. I even have what I consider to be a pretty good resume and had been applying for jobs that I'm overqualified for. It hasn't been fun.

I've read a lot of stories lately about otherwise square, professional type GG's turning to stripping to ride out the recession. Don't think only transwomen find fun, profit, and acceptance in the adult biz.

It's hard out there for a bitch.

~BB~

Junior Poster

Wow, really? Is that why there are 17 women in the current 111th Congress, but only 2 Hispanics?

And it looks like there are 6 current female state Governors. How many hispanics are there? One. Bill Richardson.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    If anyone got arrows slung at him, it was Obama and you know that.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Veteran Poster

A Liberal Definition by John F. Kennedy:
    Acceptance Speech of the New York
    Liberal Party Nomination
    September 14, 1960

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

John F Kennedy, 1960

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Wow, really? Is that why there are 17 women in the current 111th Congress, but only 2 Hispanics?

And it looks like there are 6 current female state Governors. How many hispanics are there? One. Bill Richardson.
    Those two hispanics are women: Linda and Loretta Sanchez. I wonder what that says.

~BB~

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    A Liberal Definition by John F. Kennedy:
    Acceptance Speech of the New York
    Liberal Party Nomination
    September 14, 1960

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

John F Kennedy, 1960
    meh.

Kennedy was a fag.