Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Why Do I Love Tgirls So Much?

Quote Originally Posted by copperkitten
    So I acknowledge I love cock. Not much way around that point. But my confused state is why was I so obsessed with pussy so long, and still love them?

Where will I be in ten years?
    Beware of where these things lead, because you probably don't want to end up as an old, fat cocksucker with a devoted cat: didn't Gore Vidal fantasize about a shemale named Myra Breckinridge before he totally embraced cock?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gore_vidal_118.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	250917  

Junior Poster

You're attracted to shemales because they for the most part are female. I've said this before, you can take a "man" and put him in some overall and a big hat, doused him in perfume and he's giving off female vibes/mannerisms, you "will" be interested and your body "will" react. But if you took a "woman" and put her in overalls and a big hat, and she's smoking a big cigar, wearing big boots etc. and walks like neanderthal, more than likely this person will get just a look. Hell, Bobby Trendy used to turn my crank, why? Because he acted like such a little girl.

Personally, I think that most of the guys on here are straight. Your body is geared to the female gender and "femininity." The ladies here represent that very well and "in my opinion" have surpassed gg's in this area of womanhood and I applaud them and their efforts of achievements.

So, be attracted, love it, and enjoy it, I guess if you start feeling like having the feel of a thick mustache on you upper lip while kissing and it's turning you on or you want "feel" another man's goatee, rippling muscles and want to smell old spice on your lover all night long, then I'd think more about the gay thing; and if you were gay? Who cares anyway. I don't.

Have a great day all!