Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default www.lukeisback.com

Let's go in there in numbers and run those straight homophobes down!

hahahahaha

www.lukeisback.com come support your fellow tranny adult performers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Rookie Poster

Danielle, I went there and took them on...you can't do much to change a hateful mind no matter what. For what its worth I support you 100% percent.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: www.lukeisback.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Let's go in there in numbers and run those straight homophobes down!

hahahahaha

www.lukeisback.com come support your fellow tranny adult performers!!!
    I posted this on the site. Let's see if it get's approved:

OK. Here's what I don't get: straight people (and indeed many gays) not only want to be intolerant of transsexuals but they want the transsexuals to tolerate their intolerance? Well then. 'Let them eat cake.' Sounds like a real win-win for you guys. You rock! Irrationality and double-standard FTW!

I find it amusing that America can learn to tolerate or even accept wave after wave of one minority group after the next but each time it repeats the process it again forgets that the reason it did so in the first place was simply because the goal of tolerance is universal: the pursuit of a more civilized society. Seriously, why is each group forced to fight in courts and sometimes even on the streets to 'earn' the rights that it really always had?

We'll never achieve the world peace that children and beauty queens pray for and that most other adults seem to have already given up on by always wanting to marginalize this group or physically assault members of that group unless we fight an all-out evolutionary war until every individual is identical to the next. Is that what some people really want? Really?!

"You made an awful first impression by coming here and threatening legal action against LIB. You have admitted to being bi-polar. Maybe you should wait for a moment of clarity before you start making demands of others."

You can't argue the point so you attempt to discredit the author? That's so amateurish. I suggest you learn how to debate there Lincoln before you end up on the defensive.

Do you even know anything about Bipolar Disorder? Clearly not if you think that all of this energy Danielle is exuding here could be considered 'high' or 'euphoric.' Or that if she were in a depressive state that she would even HAVE the energy to oppose your bigotry towards trans people AND now also the emotionally vulnerable and abused. Bipolar doesn't come out of nowhere you know.

You're such a big man: beating up on someone who has dedicated her life to being delicate and feminine. What her genitalia used to look like is completely irrelevant to the situation. She was probably the kind of boy you would have bullied in school and then told she wasn't a 'man,' and now here you are telling her, after she admits that you're right and has sex-change surgery, that she's a man after all. Irony or bigotry? Both. Trust me: she's already taken her punches. Go spar with a heavy bag or something if you need to get all that testosterone out.

She's not the one being aggressive and looking for a fight here - you are. She's simply being defensive. I know. How masculine, right? Damn children. Nobody's trying to hurt you - even trans people. Grow up and coexist. It's REALLY not that hard.

~BB~

Junior Poster

Danielle -- your sincerity and passion is wasted on those fools. Forget about them. Their words are as empty as their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    Damn.. there's no website there. Perhaps some entertaining entrepeneur here will snatch up the URL and make a wonderful parody of LIB!

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    Damn.. there's no website there. Perhaps some entertaining entrepeneur here will snatch up the URL and make a wonderful parody of LIB!
    Perhaps someone should...

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Hmmm yes ... but who ?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Hmmm yes ... but who ?
    You guys have a definite Pinky and the Brain/Dr. Evil thing going on now. lol

Schemers. :P

~BB~

What is this, a raid? lol

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.