Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Man Law Q&A

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Question 3: Stay and cuddle afterwards even if she wiped that spunk off her chin off in the bathroom or get dressed & leave???
    Ok, I KNOW cuddling is against every man law and bi-law ever written!
    If you've got another load churning up, you gotta stay and let it out--- blue balls is unhealthy...and painful! But if you're spent, you gotta bounce. A spewy chin is only tolerable when you're horny!!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

feel free to ask ya own questions muhfuckas..........sheesh

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

question one: If the convo is good I will offer to buy a drink. it never hurts to be seen talking to a lady!

question twonly if she means something to me or I want to step up the relationship!

question three: stay and cuddle...hell i will most likely have her juices all over my face

I love Gatherings,but hate people- Randell from clerks

Professional Poster

Q2: If a chick calls you at 4am because she's scared of a thunderstorm and she wants you to come keep her company but the broad is like an hour away driving, what's the verdict on going over?!?

If she is calling you in that situation it's more than a storm! Go.

Question 3: Stay and cuddle afterwards even if she wiped that spunk off her chin off in the bathroom or get dressed & leave???

For gods sake cuddle! Be a man!

Junior Poster

Next question how long to you wait to fart in front of someone you are seeing?

I love Gatherings,but hate people- Randell from clerks

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

2&3) hour driving........................................... ...........she better make it worth the gas. and hell yea im staying. shes making me breakfast in the morning, so ill hold her.......i guess
    lol

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Depends on the person...If its a bootycall while she is wiping the spunk ransack the fridge for beer while trying to get dressed and bounce -_-
    But if you stay and cuddle make sure the girl takes a shower...yourself too.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Buying someone a drink should be about acknowledging your interest in them. Doesn't have to be sexual as we all have bought a buddy a drink before. Just says "I like this conversation and if I'm willing to buy you the next drink so you will hang here talking", afterall even if there is a chance to get laid that's all you really bought with a drink anyway.

4AM call...she better not be pass-out drunk, she better know something is happening, she better be up when I get there.

Stay and cuddle...come on serously if it is worth a 1 hr drive at 4AM, it is worth rocking that shit like crazy with morning wood.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bo
    Next question how long to you wait to fart in front of someone you are seeing?
    In her home or in the car when you pick her up for the 1st date is too soon. Outside of that it is truly about your attitude when it does happen. If you lift a leg or push a little harder for that "extra", then you obviously have no respect for her. (This is the 1st fart we are talking about, not the hanging out at a BBQ with her brothers and father.)

My rule is to delay as long as you can. If you cannot delay make sure it is not in a closed environment (no elevators, cars). If at all possible make it "embarassing funny". For example, you just know you are gonna blow any second...fake a sneeze at the same time to make it seem like that forced it out, everyone laughs and your self-control is not in doubt.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.