Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default interesting TS experience in NYC today--new theory on TS atr

Today I was walking down 8th ave in the rain and a few hundred feet in front of me--i see this amazing black girl hurrying across the street.
    Even from a distance--it was clear she had an awesome body---the curves drew me to her like a magnet..
    I practically ran down the street to get a better look..
    I tried to catch up to her but her gait was long--her legs long and sexy..she was wearing these tight jeans and her shirt ALMOST reached the waist line--but her lower back was showing and the edge of her panties was visibile..i walked behind her for a few minutes--trying to catch up to her..
    I swear--by the time i reached her--i had a huge hardon--her body was THAT sexy-something indescribable about it..
    when i finally reached her and got a look at her face--alas---a gorgeous TS..

I founc it AMAZING that this body had such an effect on me sexually--and it really drew thing into focus for me..
    i TOTALLY thought this was a GG--but somehow the slight masculinity of her body--which didnt present itself as masculine at all--but just tight and athletic--got me super horny..

is THUS what draws us straight guys to trannies??
    that they are like women--but even tighter and more in shape??

that's pretty creepy

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I have a background in athletics, and there a number of GGs out there who are lean and tight, so no, I wouldn't say it's strictly the contrast in their appearance.
    In my mind's eye, it the reality of encountering 'gender female' with a cock.

It's their femininity that attracts me, same as when I've been propositioned to receive head from a fem boy; the feminine affect starts the blood flowing, but the overall maleness stomps down on my arousal.

dannyboyz Junior Poster

If a gay guy runs down the street to check out a hot guy ,has a raging hard on walking behind him and finds that it is a butch lesbian......is he straight,tranny lovers are gay if you don't sleep with women also,bi if you do.

Get over it!!

5 Star Poster

yes--danny boy
    YOU write all the world's rules on human sexuality

im sorry--i should have consulted YOU before proclaiming my sexual orientation...

my mistake..

I'm going with sheyum.
    it's that small dose of masculinity in a tgirl that drives me crazy with lust

small dose is the operative phrase. it's like a chef delicately seasoning a recipe.
    if the food taste's salty, he put too much in

5 Star Poster

thanks Flabby
    but Im not sure if we're talking about the same thing or not..
    Theres nothing about overt masculinity that I like personally..

what Im saying is that its the masculine attributes...like musculature--tone--hard ass--strong legs etc...on the woman that makes the woman/female form even more killer..
    its hard to articulate...
    do u know what I mean??

its not that I LIKE tp see any masculine trait--its that the masculine makes the feminine more hot....sounds like a contradiction--unless you can just connect with what Im trying to say..

complicated stuff...thats why I hate when guys like dannyboy try to oversimplify everything and put people in a box...AND do so with an air of condescension...and judgement

Junior Poster

k so did u get the digits or did your journey end at "alas-shes a ts"

5 Star Poster

no digits....as a matter of fact--she looked at me like she wanted to eat me alive (not in a good way)

but the experience was more thought provoking than anything else..

lets face it--for guys who really identify wholly with being heterosexual--this ts stuff is very mysterious..

i suppose if you are bi--its not a mysery at all..