Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

What kidna site is it?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

A site full of intollerant d-bags thats what kinda site it is.

stillies77

hahaha nice work

LUKE IS BACK Says:
    NL- This site is NOT a tranny hating, women hating site. This is a discussion site, and people are allowed to have their own opinions, but when it turns into hateful name calling for no reason, that is when the line gets crossed. Anyone who acts like a child will be treated as such.

There is what I was looking for, someone running that site as it should be. People should not be forced to accept me, however they should not slander me and belittle me with hateful words.

Thank you all for the help and support in this, it is your community as well.

D

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Wow!!!

The Colonel Says:
    Good. I got the answers I needed from chicks with dicks: Mandy Mitchell poses a question about the statistics and at the same time argues that statistics can be manipulated and therefore cannot be trusted. So why the hell did he bring them up in the first place?

And chicks with dicks representative Danielle Foxxx blabbers about taking legal action and other nonesense, but when asked to do a live debate, backs off because he knows he has nothing to back his late night ramblings.

Thank you for nothing and hope you all have a nice life. Just get off my lawn.

Today at 1:55 p (3 hours ago)
    disco-rustler Says:
    Why in the world are there upwards of 36 comments on here about some mental case who thinks it’s a woman and chops its peeper off..!?

Let’s get back to gash and young 19yo fuck-ups from Kansas wrecking their lives instead of this utterly obnoxiouis sounding and looking beast known as Danielle Foxx ~ !!!

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

You guys should really come in there and help me out - stand by me and lets protect our reputation... You all should be in on this, if you post here you can post there.

Those mother fuckers!!! It's on like Donkey Kong bitches!! I hope that site gets hacked and crashes everyday - It's like they go out of their way to be rude and are proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    You guys should really come in there and help me out - stand by me and lets protect our reputation... You all should be in on this, if you post here you can post there.
    What do you expect Danielle? Guys are afraid to get made fun of for being gay even anonymously.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

i have never heard of this site. can i get a brief synopsis of what happened

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    What do you expect Danielle? Guys are afraid to get made fun of for being gay even anonymously.
    Mandy i've been called much worse by so called loved ones ... so i don't give a damn what a stranger thinks. I cant even get the front page to load on that shit site.