Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer
    A small car that's fun to drive? This is just what the doctor ordered:

Caterham Seven

With the more powerful versions, you can even get up to this kind of fun:

oh yes....

P.S. The Ducati's not bad either, though I do prefer the 1098R
    XTM Xbow shits on that -_-

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    I got you covered D but you have to come to Miami to pick it up.
    DEAL!!!

I love those little things, and I am not scared to drive them, I know they are death traps but you have to be a good and attentive driver.

I love Felicia's Mini Cooper but it's just too much car. That thing is awesome. I just want something basic and small enough that I can drive with my boobs or knees

http://go635254.s3.amazonaws.com/gas...6/img_1327.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Ha Ha try a nano , and at under $ 3,000 it's the moped of cars
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tata_nano_car_160.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	250341  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    dude the iQ is still a concept, sheesh
    she likes the look

Danielle you get hit in one of those in L.A. by a midlife crisis housewife driving an SUV and it's good night Irene......

not to mention that the pricing for the iQ is going to be ridiculous, you might as well look at the mini cooper S
    I wish car makers would follow minis lead and actually put some features in a small car, but the mini I test drove SUCKED! Didn't handle as well as I thought, the interior seems cheap and fragile and the sunroof motor was louder than the engine. Combined with the price of BMW service AND necessity of buying premium gas, the Cooper is not a frugal buy, even if it may be a fun car (for some).

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    KTM Xbow shits on that -_-

I believe that it would be a close-run thing; probably it would be the driving skill that would make the difference. Bear in mind what the journo says in the test: "...this may not have the same performance specs as a Caterham R500 or an Ariel Atom..." Anyway the KTM thingy is very odd to look at, and it doesn't have that timeless British charm of the Caterham.

Fork 'andles

Rookie Poster

A small car that's fun to drive? This is just what the doctor ordered:

Caterham Seven

With the more powerful versions, you can even get up to this kind of fun:

oh yes....

P.S. The Ducati's not bad either, though I do prefer the 1098R
    XTM Xbow shits on that -_-

The Cateram 7 was a development of the Lotus 7 which was banned from racing because it was too fast. The ONLY (road legal) car in the World to have such a ban!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    dude the iQ is still a concept, sheesh
    she likes the look

Danielle you get hit in one of those in L.A. by a midlife crisis housewife driving an SUV and it's good night Irene......

not to mention that the pricing for the iQ is going to be ridiculous, you might as well look at the mini cooper S
    I wish car makers would follow minis lead and actually put some features in a small car, but the mini I test drove SUCKED! Didn't handle as well as I thought, the interior seems cheap and fragile and the sunroof motor was louder than the engine. Combined with the price of BMW service AND necessity of buying premium gas, the Cooper is not a frugal buy, even if it may be a fun car (for some).
    Felicia Katt would you like to elaborate on this post?

Felicia is a mini owner and I can attest to what you are saying. I keep telling her to get rid of that junk yard piece of shit, but she won't listen. She has had more issues with that car then anyone I have ever known on ANY car. LOL

From the interior to exterior, she has had lamps fall out, problems with cooling fans, the sunroof motor is fucking loud as hell, small popping noises from parts that are not coming together properly, issues with windows, engine, air bags, and the list goes on.

I am sure she has put just as much work on that car as it was probably worth.

But I like how it drives LOL I rather keep my Honda but...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

KTM Xbow shits on that -_-

I believe that it would be a close-run thing; probably it would be the driving skill that would make the difference. Bear in mind what the journo says in the test: "...this may not have the same performance specs as a Caterham R500 or an Ariel Atom..." Anyway the KTM thingy is very odd to look at, and it doesn't have that timeless British charm of the Caterham.
    im talking about toruing...not drag...cateram would win 1/4 mile no doubt..
    The Cateram 7 was a development of the Lotus 7 which was banned from racing because it was too fast. The ONLY (road legal) car in the World to have such a ban!!!
    banned from racing-not in the US
    did you know Nascars are technically Camrys-and all the Indy cars are Honda-...no bullshit...heh heh. I know its banned in the UK for sure but not US....but like I said if it came to many Many turn and not alot of accelerating the Xbow would win. -imo at least.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

all jokes aside if you really don't give a shit about it being small and you aren't scared of a little power between your legs (hehehe) buy a used smart car and throw a hayabusa engine in that bitch............

you'll still get great MPG's and be able to smoke Porsche's & Ferrari's every green light

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ