Default I'm a brutha with a new sister that is getting married....

Long story short...my brutha Oliver was always different growning up. We might be half-brothers but I love him all the same. He always played double-dutch and use to knot his shirts in the front. About 2 years ago her started living as a female. So,he came to the decision that he wanted gender reassignment surgery. Our Father is your usual Cuban macho bastard. He won't even speak to him. I'm the only one in our entire family that in her life. I even went with her to Thailand and helped pay for her surgery.She has a lovely figure with out hormones or implants...she was so happy about the surgery she wanted to show me her new pussy....after hours of bugging I gave in which was kinda strange..but I can admit she could fool a gyn....LMAO. Now I'm happy to say...She is getting married. To a great guy and I can't be happier. As for me I have been around tgirls and C/D's all my life...I'm talking about my uncle Ray and Aunt Ron. My heart is open to all. I hate that love nowadays is labeled. If you love other than what society thinks you should you are labeled. I can love a tgirl..and love her for the person she is. Never been attracted to other men..but I can see the beautiful of tgirls and I find them more lady like than so called true ladies. Love in itself has no gender.

Just a simple man in a strange mixed up world...

Live Well & In Peace.
    luvsbigass aka amno

Veteran Poster

Good post dude. A positive message that I was happy to read.

Thanks for the post, bro! Nice to hear a happy ending!!!