Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Default Re: How deep is Post OP pussy?

Another thread dredged back from the depths.

And what I find funny is that most of the guys who say they're not interested in post-op girls are perfectly willing to express an opinion.

It's gratifying to find so many folks taking a purely academic interest in the subject.

My own view based on experience? Many post-op girls have found their ultimate personal fulfilment in having a vagina created and for them it seems that vaginal penetration is what they've always wanted, so it tends to be mutually very satisfying and invariably very affectionate too.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

better to fish old threads up. most questions have been asked over and over

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post

Excellent, Natina LOL.

I guess in this context River Deep, Mountain High is full of sexual meaning too!

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Gold Poster

Oh yeah? Well this song, and this version of this song, kicks all those other song's asses! And who knows, it may be about post-op pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Another thread dredged back from the depths.

And what I find funny is that most of the guys who say they're not interested in post-op girls are perfectly willing to express an opinion.

It's gratifying to find so many folks taking a purely academic interest in the subject.

My own view based on experience? Many post-op girls have found their ultimate personal fulfilment in having a vagina created and for them it seems that vaginal penetration is what they've always wanted, so it tends to be mutually very satisfying and invariably very affectionate too.
    Even though im still a nonop, and a believer, this definetely makes you the best guy on hung angels at least of this month and probably lol the year hahaha looooool, since you have not got a lot of competition hihi

Seriously if the world had more guys with your attitude, it could be heaven even for transgenders

So funny most guys here just dont get that lol

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on this one most post ops pussy dont even look like the real thing

It really depends on the surgion, and luck and health but i have to agree, its not wise to be too positive about surgery results, better know it then be sorry afterwards...for me the results and risks of the surgery i have acces too are still too great for me to take the step and i cant afford a better surgeon,
    And for me its easier to show a partner a natural looking penis then unnatural vagina, i might never be seen naked again if it wasnt pretty

Last edited by Birgitta; 05-18-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    Full time freak

a few of my friends post op neovagina looks really good and like the real thing

they had great work done