Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

hmm

gonna have to change my route

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    that's pretty creepy
    Yea I was going to say the same thing, it's really creepy.
    Chased her down staring at her bad as hell with a huge hardon. Obviously she would want to "eat you alive", why don't you have some respect for people. They don't want some creep chasing them down with a boner or even staring at them with a boner. She probably wasn't even trans, some black girls can be more masculine look at Venus and Serena Williams.

If I were you I wouldn't ever chase a woman down like that again unless if its for a better reason.

latazzz

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Suckalot1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    that's pretty creepy
    Yea I was going to say the same thing, it's really creepy.
    Chased her down staring at her bad as hell with a huge hardon. Obviously she would want to "eat you alive", why don't you have some respect for people. They don't want some creep chasing them down with a boner or even staring at them with a boner. She probably wasn't even trans, some black girls can be more masculine look at Venus and Serena Williams.

If I were you I wouldn't ever chase a woman down like that again unless if its for a better reason.

latazzz
    This posted by a guy self--named "SUCKALOT"

Mr Suckalot--or may I call you "sucky"?

I invite you not to be so literal
    I ALWAYS respect women..
    I didn't actually "chase her down"--like a wild animal
    I quickened my pace to get a better look
    Have you NEVER walked a little faster to get a better glimpse of a hot chick on the street?

I didnt stare at her either--i just checked her out--have you never checked out a woman? has a woman never checked YOU out?

lastly--I didnt actually-literally have a huge hard-on
    I wasnt running down the street--drooling with my dick in my hand.
    I just meant the sight of her kinda turned me on--never happened to you?

one more thing--she didnt REALLY look like she wanted to eat me alive (unfortunately)--she just looked kind surly..
    ever run across a surly woman? hmmm

Lighten up a bit--the story was just a vehicle for trying to make a provocative point--i added a little drama for the sake of story-telling...

Junior Poster

Right right.

First, don't judge a man by his name, I'll call you fool and you can address me as Sir.

Next, you were the one that said you ran down the street with a hard-on and it sounds like that's exactly what you did.

Third, I've checked out girls and they've checked out me. After that usually if we're anywhere close enough we'd actually exchange words. Never did I chase down a girl just to get a look at her rack or anything like it seems you did, not after the age of 15 I didn't probably even before then. Never did I have a girl chase me down to check me out either unless she was like 9, which is obviously a joke.

Good story, let me say again she probably wasn't even trans. You have this fantasy built up in your head so that every fine woman you see you wonder if she's trans.

Last, it's funny that you've been a member here for 4 years and still think your straight. You like that dick don't you??? hahaha

bye

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

maybe, but small.
    REALLY SMALL
    anything more than a tablespoon and its too much.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

5 Star Poster

Right right.

First, don't judge a man by his name, I'll call you fool and you can address me as Sir.

Next, you were the one that said you ran down the street with a hard-on and it sounds like that's exactly what you did.

Third, I've checked out girls and they've checked out me. After that usually if we're anywhere close enough we'd actually exchange words. Never did I chase down a girl just to get a look at her rack or anything like it seems you did, not after the age of 15 I didn't probably even before then. Never did I have a girl chase me down to check me out either unless she was like 9, which is obviously a joke.

what IS wrong with this fucking guy?
    Theres NOTHING I hate more than guys on this board--calling other people fags...
    yes--ive been on this board fr a few years--arent YOU on it TOO?
    and youve NEVER checked out a girl on the street? You must be mother teresa..

and accusing me of liking cock?
    am i the ONLY person on this forum that is struck by the insane hypocracy of other guys accusing people of being fags and cockhounds?
    if you're so 'STRAIGHT"
    what are you doing here--asshole
    Good story, let me say again she probably wasn't even trans. You have this fantasy built up in your head so that every fine woman you see you wonder if she's trans.

Last, it's funny that you've been a member here for 4 years and still think your straight. You like that dick don't you??? hahaha

bye

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Sheyum, in about 2 weeks, that ts is gonna be me!
    I'm staying on 48th and 8th!!!
    Honey, I don't know if I would chase you or go out of my way to follow you on the street, but I would definitely be looking because you are, "HOT!!!"
    BTW, I love those fishnets

5 Star Poster

Right right.

bye

Hey Suckalottadick
    thanks for your post--but what exactly IS wrong with you??
    Am I the only one on this board (rhetoricall question)
    who gets REALLY tried of people calling us freaks and fags?
    what are YOU doing on this board suckalot--if not because you like chciks with DICKS--are you deranged?
    whats wrong with these people who are members of THIS forum--but act like they own the rights to heterosexuality--and insist on calling others fags?
    and whats with this theory of yours that the girl was GG--and Im "imagining" shes TG
    youve got a screw loose..

5 Star Poster

By the way Blackhaze...
    that avatar of yours---thats what Im talking about

i cant see straight when i look at that fucking thing..

SEXY

I'll see a hot girl on the street or the subway and very often fantasize that she's trans...
    didn't think that was faggy.
    if it is, I plead guilty as charged

but I don't think that was what sheyum was saying